Questions about Gold Pass

I am about to order my first Gold Pass, but I have some questions that I want to ask first.

Sorry if they've already been asked, I tried looking through other posts about gold passes.

I currently have entry tickets for Saturday and Sunday. They are physical tickets that SM posted to me a while ago.

I know people have commented that they have got their entry tickets refunded when they've ordered their gold pass. Will this be the same for me? Despite my order being placed on the old system and despite the fact i've already got the physical tickets?

If so, do I need to sort anything prior to ordering the gold pass or can I order it first? And what information will you need to refund the tickets?

Additionally, am I correct in thinking that people with gold passes would still need VQTs for Michael Gambon, who is a diamond guest?

If so, then really the whole main selling point of gold passes (not having to arrive early to queue outside to get VQTs) is pointless. I'll have to queue early on the Saturday(Edit: changed from Sunday to Saturday) just to get a VQT with Michael if I want any chance of meeting him. So people with gold passes get no priority over people with standard entry tickets?

Edited by Sam_Carter96
  • Like 1

People who bought the eventbrite ticket can get the refund quicker, but if you have physical tickets you will probably be advised that sending back note of your order number, gold pass order number and the physical tickets is needed to get a refund....

People who bought the eventbrite ticket can get the refund quicker, but if you have physical tickets you will probably be advised that sending back note of your order number, gold pass order number and the physical tickets is needed to get a refund....

thanks!

You dont need VQT for gamdon eventhough he is a Diamond.

on Eventbrite it says 'Please be aware however, that for Diamond Pass Guests you will require a VQ ticket if that guest does an open signing session.'

I've just seen QS say this on Michael's announcement thread (about Michael and Bill) 'Diamond Passes are getting priority, but the two are not Diamond Exclusives. Gold Passes get the usual priviledges for these two guests.'

That's a relief, just it's misleading what it says on Eventbrite about diamond guests.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I am about to order my first Gold Pass, but I have some questions that I want to ask first.

Sorry if they've already been asked, I tried looking through other posts about gold passes.

I currently have entry tickets for Saturday and Sunday. They are physical tickets that SM posted to me a while ago.

I know people have commented that they have got their entry tickets refunded when they've ordered their gold pass. Will this be the same for me? Despite my order being placed on the old system and despite the fact i've already got the physical tickets?

If so, do I need to sort anything prior to ordering the gold pass or can I order it first? And what information will you need to refund the tickets?

Additionally, am I correct in thinking that people with gold passes would still need VQTs for Michael Gambon, who is a diamond guest?

If so, then really the whole main selling point of gold passes (not having to arrive early to queue outside to get VQTs) is pointless. I'll have to queue early on the Saturday(Edit: changed from Sunday to Saturday) just to get a VQT with Michael if I want any chance of meeting him. So people with gold passes get no priority over people with standard entry tickets?

Sam, for you to get a refund on your entry tickets you will need to email the store and ask them to upgrade your entry tickets to gold pass, they should still be able to find your order on the old system I imagine they will refund it to thee method you originally paid.

Regarding the need for VTs for diamond guests we do not have a concrete answer for this just yet from the office. Queen Sindel has been in touch and we are waiting for this confirmation, we are at this time only able to answer that question based on our understanding of the system.

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

Sam, for you to get a refund on your entry tickets you will need to email the store and ask them to upgrade your entry tickets to gold pass, they should still be able to find your order on the old system I imagine they will refund it to thee method you originally paid.

Regarding the need for VTs for diamond guests we do not have a concrete answer for this just yet from the office. Queen Sindel has been in touch and we are waiting for this confirmation, we are at this time only able to answer that question based on our understanding of the system.

Thanks! :thumbup:

So I don't need to order a gold pass on the Eventbrite store?

And there's no chance they'll sell out before they see my email?

• Moderators

Thanks! :thumbup:

So I don't need to order a gold pass on the Eventbrite store?

And there's no chance they'll sell out before they see my email?

Unfortunately I'm not in a position to say wether they will sell out in the mean time, I'm making an enquiry into the exact process for you, my understanding is that you need to order the pass on EB and then the store will refund you but as I say I'm seeking clarification on this, il get back to you ASAP Edited by StuartG2198

• Moderators

So do I need to do anything now (order gold pass or email SM) or should I wait for you to get back to me? :unsure:

For now I'd get an email sent, basically just put in it when you ordered your entry tickets and an order number if you have one and state you wish to upgrade to gold, at least then you have made the request.

Yes QS and other people have mentioned in other threads that so far unless its announced, the NON EXCLUSIVE DIAMOND GUESTS, i.e. paxton, weaver, lloyd, gambon all DO NOT require VQT's, only the EXCLUSIVE DIAMOND GUESTS i.e. Fox, but again as Stuart said its not been 110% confirmed yet from sm themselves.

I agree though, if these non exclusive guests still need a vqt then it totally makes the gold pass pointless if your specifically wanting those guests, because those are the guests you want to use it for to get! all the other guests wouldnt be much of a problem to get over a weekend in all honesty ithink.

I think everything will be fine with the gold passes, its just the way some things are written in the shop descriptions, seems to be misleading in the way its wrote

on Eventbrite it says 'Please be aware however, that for Diamond Pass Guests you will require a VQ ticket if that guest does an open signing session.'

I've just seen QS say this on Michael's announcement thread (about Michael and Bill) 'Diamond Passes are getting priority, but the two are not Diamond Exclusives. Gold Passes get the usual priviledges for these two guests.'

That's a relief, just it's misleading what it says on Eventbrite about diamond guests.

I've actually forgot to adjust that part, I'm so sorry. I was going by what was known at that time. Right now we are waiting on Gold Pass info for Diamond Guests to be confirmed by the office.

Edited by Queen_Sindel