Posting and Log In Problems - please read

Queen_Sindel

We're getting an increasing amount of requests saying users can't log in and/or post.

It seems our spam protection module is getting a little touchy with IPs used by mobile devices, and most of these users hit one of these IPs.

If this happens to you please E-Mail the Office or myself at the address in my Profile.

If you do so please please please for the love of everything shiny and fluffy include your user name or at least the E-Mail address you registered on the Forum with.

If you E-Mail from some random address and just scream "I can't get on, do something" I can't find you. Then I have to E-Mail back to ask you, and more often than not I never get a reply to my questions. Then a couple of weeks later you'll find yourself yelling at the Office again. If you include this data right away you'll save everyone lots of Frustration.

The times when the photoshoots go off sale are actually in the store. The online store is open all Weekend.

I was just wondering why you are asking this here in a totally unrelated Topic in General Chat when the question was asked about a dozen times in the LFACC Forum already.