Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL BIEHN

• 1 month later...

Hoping he is in better spirits than he was in London last year. My experience last time puts me off meeting him again, but this show is on my doorstep so think I'll have him sign a better pic this time round.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope so I've just bought my photoshoot ticket! Quick question - Do I need an early bird entry for a photoshoot or standard?

Thanks

Paul

That depends on when the photoshoot is scheduled. The time table will be out about a week before the show.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After reading this thread, I went and had a little look at his previous photo shoots from past events and something that jumped out at me is the lack of physical contact in them. Now of course, it's not a prerequisite that every signer MUST throw their arm around us, so I'm not going to read anything into it.

But after meeting Lance Henriksen at Manchester the other week, who was a lovely, lovely man, it does make one a little nervous, hearing these reports.

But like stubie doo says above, let's hope for the best and give the benefit of the doubt. It's Michael Biehn and I can't wait to meet him and hopefully add a new signature to my Aliens cast photo.

After reading this thread, I went and had a little look at his previous photo shoots from past events and something that jumped out at me is the lack of physical contact in them. Now of course, it's not a prerequisite that every signer MUST throw their arm around us, so I'm not going to read anything into it.

I'm not sure if I'm the odd woman out there, but he did put his arm around me.