Picture post

Not_Pennys_Ship

Nice pics and good to see SM back in the centre but doesn't look very busy, especially for a saturday. Then again, it's a different type of event I suppose.
It was never going to be as large as Collectormania was when it was there.

These photos were early in the day. There were certainly more people looking around when I left.

Nice pics and good to see SM back in the centre but doesn't look very busy, especially for a saturday. Then again, it's a different type of event I suppose.
It was never going to be as large as Collectormania was when it was there.

Oh I fully appreciate that. Looks like a good easy layout to wander around.

These photos were early in the day. There were certainly more people looking around when I left.

Just as long as it got busier, keen for SM to have a successful event and I've no idea how popular something like this might be.

Were there any guests who didn't turn up?
I only went to see Steve Davis and Dennis Taylor so to be perfectly honest I wasn't paying 100% attention to who else was there. I don't recall seeing Ray Reardon though :headscratch:

Thanks for that. I was wondering if Alfie Conn was there as he is down to attend both days.

Maybe someone could let me know if he attended today and if he is going to be there tomorrow?? B)

I only went to see Steve Davis and Dennis Taylor so to be perfectly honest I wasn't paying 100% attention to who else was there. I don't recall seeing Ray Reardon though :headscratch:

Didn't see Alfie Conn or Andy Goram but I spent most of the day by the boxers, and was on my way home by 11:30, so they might have turned up later. Thought I saw Ray Reardon but now I'm thinking he may have been a figment of my imagination.

By the way, though I've been to the shopping centre before, is Sportsmania well sign posted?

In a word...no. But the hall is right in front of John Lewis, so find your way there and you can't miss it.

Thanks for that. I was wondering if Alfie Conn was there as he is down to attend both days.

Maybe someone could let me know if he attended today and if he is going to be there tomorrow?? B)

Alfie was there today, i guess he'll be there tomorrow as well.

Ray Reardon was also there.

Alfie was there today, i guess he'll be there tomorrow as well.

Ray Reardon was also there.

That's great news! Thank you for your reply! :P

2011-07-1611-30-020SPORTSMANIACanonPowerShotA650IS.jpg2011-07-1611-31-280SPORTSMANIACanonPowerShotA650IS.jpg

2011-07-1611-29-360SPORTSMANIACanonPowerShotA650IS.jpg2011-07-1613-50-310SPORTSMANIACanonPowerShotA650IS.jpg

2011-07-1611-43-000SPORTSMANIACanonPowerShotA650IS.jpg

these pictures are great,and this is my first time,having a look at one of these shows,and the set up of the stalls,it must be really exciting just being there and then to see your favorite stars and get your pictures taken with them and things signed.just standing near them would be the most fantastic experience of my life.i was due to come down to see paul gascoinge but my young granddaughter got taken back inot hospital with breathing problems and she is only 1. 1/2years old. so will miss it as this is a bit more important.if any one has a spare shirt of spurs and can manage to get paul gascoinge autograph for me i would be most grateful and of course i will pay you for the shirt and other expensinces you a quire. have a good day every one and lets see some more pictures.

terry

Hi there

Would anyone be kind enough to advise me how to post photos in this thread please?

you will need to upload the pics to a free picture hosting service like http://www.photobucket.com once you have an account there you will be able to upload your pictures then underneath you will see 4 different embedding methods underneath your picture its the [ img ] line that your interested in

it will look like this

[img=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/xxx/xxx/xxx.jpg]

then simply copy the link with the img tags to the board and it will post your picture

So then

has this worked??

I have more pics but these are probs the mosty interesting....

http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums/n623/sibenn/

please let me know if i have done this correct

@sibenn - both links worked, in fact your first post with links (sideways gazza pic) was fine.

Great photos by the way....