Latest Guest Announcement: ALAN MINTER

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

We are delighted to announce Alan Minter for the Saturday at Sportsmania

Alan will be £10 on photo and £15 on item

Alan is one of our great british boxing legends and became world champion on the 16th march 1980 defeating Vito Antuofermo

Absolute great guest!!

A few more big name US boxers would be brilliant. Roberto Duran visits the UK for boxing dinners etc all the time, would be great to have Sugar Ray and Duran together!!

Chuck Marvelous Marivn and Tommy in there too and we'd be in boxing heaven :angel:

Love this announcement can't wait to meet Alan and loving the boxing guests attending the show thank you SM :thumbup:

Absolute great guest!!

A few more big name US boxers would be brilliant. Roberto Duran visits the UK for boxing dinners etc all the time, would be great to have Sugar Ray and Duran together!!

Chuck Marvelous Marivn and Tommy in there too and we'd be in boxing heaven :angel:

Love this announcement can't wait to meet Alan and loving the boxing guests attending the show thank you SM :thumbup:

Halger and Hearns would be amazing. I've heard Hagler never does signings for fans as he sells his gear on his own website.

Hearns was at an event similar to sportsmania a few years ago, unfortunatley missed it.

Fingers crossed showmasters will try and get Hagler and Hearns at Sportsmania, would be legendary!

Absolute great guest!!

Chuck Marvelous Marivn and Tommy in there too and we'd be in boxing heaven B)

Love this announcement can't wait to meet Alan and loving the boxing guests attending the show thank you SM :clap:

Halger and Hearns would be amazing. I've heard Hagler never does signings for fans as he sells his gear on his own website.

Hearns was at an event similar to sportsmania a few years ago, unfortunatley missed it.

Fingers crossed showmasters will try and get Hagler and Hearns at Sportsmania, would be legendary!

Hagler lives in Italy now I believe, pretty good life :D I'm so lucky I wrote to him, an address in the States, and got a couple of autographs (His 'M's' on the signature are legendary!) Would love to meet all of the 'Fab 4' aka best era in boxing.

Really impressed with the british boxing guests signed up for this event too

Absolute great guest!!

Chuck Marvelous Marivn and Tommy in there too and we'd be in boxing heaven B)

Love this announcement can't wait to meet Alan and loving the boxing guests attending the show thank you SM :clap:

Hagler lives in Italy now I believe, pretty good life :D I'm so lucky I wrote to him, an address in the States, and got a couple of autographs (His 'M's' on the signature are legendary!) Would love to meet all of the 'Fab 4' aka best era in boxing.

Yes agreed mate, great British Boxing line up.

Missed the opportunity to meet both Hearns and Duran last year! but if I had to chose out of the four it would definitely be Sugar Ray!

thats really cool Hagler sent stuff back to you, did you write to him recently?

what are you hoping to get signed by sugar ray?

Absolute great guest!!

Chuck Marvelous Marivn and Tommy in there too and we'd be in boxing heaven :D

Love this announcement can't wait to meet Alan and loving the boxing guests attending the show thank you SM :smile:

Yes agreed mate, great British Boxing line up.

Missed the opportunity to meet both Hearns and Duran last year! but if I had to chose out of the four it would definitely be Sugar Ray!

thats really cool Hagler sent stuff back to you, did you write to him recently?

what are you hoping to get signed by sugar ray?

Hey man sorry didnt see this until now. Gutted about Ray but i'm a big Carl Froch fan (how can anyone not be??) so pretty happy still.

I know Hearns did an event probably with those who should not be named but I've been impressed with SM for the couple of years i've been so staying true to them!

Got Hagler's sent back about 5 months ago, was over the moon to say the least was with Tommy Hearns and he wrote 'Great fight with Tommy tough' :D

Still happy with the show?