Did anyone meet Christian Cooke?

Star Wars Fan

i met him! he was so nice and friendly i wanted to take him home (not in that sence people) but i think showmasters would have stopped me at the door :( lol. fantastic person and am so jealous of friend (the crew person who sat next to him for the day!!!) heres hoping he comes to another event so i can explain to him that my nickname frenchi dont come from where he thinks its from... it was a nickname given to me by my aunty and i really have no clue why!!! lol

xx freakie frenchi xx

Was you at Eclipse and reluctantly asked a question in one of the talks? Brunette?

I was his assistant, and i felt so bad for him, as it was his first show and he was quite shy, and after i asked him all the questions i could think of, he still looked bored, and i couldnt coax him to talk :( He ended up listening to a couple of songs on my ipod XD I couldnt have done a too bad a job though, as he siad he would love to come back if the project he has been working on hits it off! I would love to see him again, as he was so polite, and even offered to buy me a drink XD He was so wonderful, but i still feel bad that i couldnt get him to talk more, as i had completely forgotten what happened in the episodes of Who that he was in, so i couldnt ask him about that lol

I am saddened that no one has posted thier pics with him on the photo thread...he posed for so many XD

He has just been working on a project called 'The Last Van Helsing' (though he said the name is gonna be changed for copyright reasons) which will be on ITV i think, and the character he plays is supposed to be 15 years old...i imagine him playing a 15 year old after seeing him in Who XD

I've heard of The Last Van Helsing but i can't think where i can remember it from.

But Christian was lovely and he was quite shy which i think is just his nature. But i would love for him to come back

He was lovely i only got a photo with him cus i thought he was cute! but i loved his accent and i could have sat with him all day, i think he looks a little like chace crawford! i also met him cus i had a convo with jason M bout who was the hottest there and he said i had to go meet Christian haha! but yeah he was happy to have a photo with me and he was just lovely :)

I was his assistant, and i felt so bad for him, as it was his first show and he was quite shy, and after i asked him all the questions i could think of, he still looked bored, and i couldnt coax him to talk :thumbup: He ended up listening to a couple of songs on my ipod XD I couldnt have done a too bad a job though, as he siad he would love to come back if the project he has been working on hits it off!

Don't suppose that would be before CM Glasgow, would it! Would like to meet him.

He was lovely i only got a photo with him cus i thought he was cute! but i loved his accent and i could have sat with him all day, i think he looks a little like chace crawford! i also met him cus i had a convo with jason M bout who was the hottest there and he said i had to go meet Christian haha! but yeah he was happy to have a photo with me and he was just lovely :)

OMG I thought he looked like Chace Crawford too XD They're both so cute and younger than me by a few years lol.

• 2 weeks later...