Can't make it.......gutted

Hi all,

I'm asking for some big favours as I can't make the show.

Would it be possible for people to post there photos of the day here (or links).

Always a big fan of cosplays but would really like the Judge Dredd displays.

I have ordered some signed photographs, tho it's a shame Showmasters never had a photo of Rutger Hauer from his film Blind Fury.

If Showmasters do their show programme can someone purchase me a copy to which I would reimburse them.

I know it may be alot to ask but I am really gutted that I can't make what I know is going to be a great weekend.

Thank you

Terry

Hi all,

I'm asking for some big favours as I can't make the show.

Would it be possible for people to post there photos of the day here (or links).

Always a big fan of cosplays but would really like the Judge Dredd displays.

I have ordered some signed photographs, tho it's a shame Showmasters never had a photo of Rutger Hauer from his film Blind Fury.

If Showmasters do their show programme can someone purchase me a copy to which I would reimburse them.

I know it may be alot to ask but I am really gutted that I can't make what I know is going to be a great weekend.

Thank you

Terry

Hi, people do usually post their photo's but you might have to look into the threads for them, they might not be limited to 1 specific thread.

Re the pre orders, it's too late now but you can send them your own item to be signed, so if there's a specific 8x10 you want that they aren't offering, you can get it printed and send it to the Pre Orders.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Last year there was one "Photo thread" where most everyone posted their pictures, or links to their Facebook albums. I was checking people's albums well into August. I hope it is the same this year. :) Keep an eye out for it!

The "Who did you meet" thread is usually full of cool stories of people having nice interactions with guests or with other attendees. You might also want to check that out and live the convention vicariously through our experiences.

• Like 1