RAW RESULTS

DavidB

Austin had a great match with Bret Hart, that started his WWE career really ... Batista needs a match like that, make him look GREAT in the ring, not just a dominant monster but someone who's capable of putting on decent MAIN EVENT matches.

I totaly agree, its just thats the problem.... I dont see HHH making him look great at his own expense. He dont put a lot of people over cleanly in a ive been dominated kinda way does he???

And i really dont see JBL making him look great either, although i do want to see the HHH match take place, just for the crack.

I think Kurt Angle could really put Batista onto the next level, he's such a fantastic ring technition and has all the qualitys to make people look a lot better than they are. Remember John Cena's 1st match in WWE????

• Moderators

Cena's debut was great .. I've been waiting for someone else to debut like that in one of Angle's "home town" invitational things but it hasn't happened yet!!

I think there's a lot of people that could carry Batista to a good match and make him look good, without losing too much themselves .. HBK for example, he doesn't need to win, he has great matches and he can bump pretty good even with his f*cked up back. If Batista is just gonna be the bad ass then he'll have to take on heels and faces. That's what ya need ... someone who can bump n make Batista look like an animal, but at the same time has enough credibility in the ring and talent to have a decent match!

Of course there's people like Paul London, Rey, Eddie .. but I can't see Batista going over there.

• Moderators

I saw Raw last time I went, so I'm not too fussed about missing out this time, I like to try n go to a different one each time so I get to see different talent .. I'm looking forward to seeing Eddie, Rey, Angle, Paul London hopefully, JBL's been pretty entertaining on the mic at least, and I love seeing Taker's entrance live :D so hopefully I can get tickets for london Smackdown!

• Moderators

I think it's quite interesting actually .. good way to build up the HHH/Batista storyline, and Batista's choice of who he wants to face .. imagine how f*cking mental the crowd will go once Batista turns on HHH, which I hope is the way it goes and NOT HHH hitting Batista first or whatever ..

booger06.jpg

Bastion Booger AND Doink in the same pic!

Don't get much better than that!  :D

Or maybe it does ...

john%20heidenreich.jpg

Just imagine, HEIDENREICH FOR C7!  :D

(There weren't any Snitsky pics on Google Images! Surprise ..)

OMG!!!!!! Look what i found!!!

yuck.jpg

ewww.jpg

:wub:;):lol:

After the fake Billy n Chuck wedding, maybe we can have the first real gay couple with Snitsky and Heidenreich :P

Perish the thought...... :P

:P I do apologise for even thinking it ^_^

So you should!!! I know im going to have bad dreams over that scenario... YUCK!!

• Moderators

- Could watch HHH go through that table a million times n not get bored :P

- The Masterpiece? With a finishing move of a FULL NELSON? Oh **** off, not another Snitsky n Heidenreich!

- Anyone get scared that Snitsky might actually WIN the IC title when they said he was getting a rematch this week? :D GO SHELTON! That was just as enjoyable as Batista getting his hands on HHH :lol:

- Trish's eye looked bad! But hey, gotta support her on this one, at least she can WRESTLE not like some useless divas ...

- Edge and Christian back together! I wanted to see a successful con-chair-to damnit! :lol:

- PLEASE don't let Benoit lose next week to Hassan, he don't deserve it :D

- What's Randy Orton got planned for Wrestlemania do we think? Killing a legend perhaps ...

- Quite a few decent wrestlers that DESERVE to be at Wrestlemania and I'm not sure what they're gonna be doing! Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Christian ...