Royal mail.

Gamabunta

I have a little question here about the mail service in england. When i bought my entry tickets and phototickets to the lfcc earlier this year, there were absolutely no problems getting my tickets, even dough i bought them at two seperate ocassions. But then i see how people IN england seem to have problems getting their tickets.

I'm just wondering do i dare send in something i want an autograph on, and that already have quite a few signatures on it, or do i really risk losing it with the mail, since i'm sending it to england. Cause there are autographs that i would like to have, but people idon't really need to meet. Would be a cheaper choice for me to just send the things and get them signed and sent back, than actually be there. :P

i know there's always risks, but if 90% of the mail never get's through, i wouldnt risk it. (And yes, im exagerating)

Sorry for the bad english. ^^

• Moderators

The vast majority of mail gets to its destination no problem - even though it may seem like there are a lot of issues with people getting tickets before big shows, remember that there are thousands of tickets actually mailed out and most get there just fine. If you want to be a bit more sure, maybe use a tracked service?

One of the keys to posting stuff as well is to always have a return address on the item somewhere that's easy to find and read. Royal mail do make attempts to return mail that can't reach it's destination for what ever reason and sometimes they do go to quite extreme lengths to reunite the sender with their item but yes, unfortunately items do arrive missing their contents or damaged.

As the others have said it's a minority this happens to and to be honest it's something you just have to accept that may, but would be unlikely to happen. It should be all right, but obviously not everything can be guaranteed.