photos issue

showmasters

Firstly, I'm afraid that I don't go along with all of this business that the photos are "free". They can only be obtained with the purchase of an autograph. Things aren't free and someone has to pay for it in the long run. These photos are paid for by the purchase of an autograph.

Secondly, signers very rarely hold the copyright of images taken from films and television programmes, and I'm surprised by this point. These are owned by producers and photographers in many cases, and this is clearly outlined within artistes contracts.

Thirdly it is illegal to obtain and reproduce screen grabs from copyrighted images from commercial sources, regardless of whether you are giving them away "free" or selling them.

And finally... I find it difficult to read your postings Jason and was wondering whether you suffer from dyslexia? They are so poorly constructed and to be honest don't create a very professional image of you or your organisation.

And finally... I find it difficult to read your postings Jason and was wondering whether you suffer from dyslexia? They are so poorly constructed and to be honest don't create a very professional image of you or your organisation.

Yes, Jason has dyslexia.

This isn't exactly a state secret. He has already posted about this several times on here in different topics.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I've spent many a blurry-eyed night scouring the net searching for quality stills - it can be tough, that's for sure. I take my own stuff to get signed 99% of the time so the quality of the photos is not a great problem to me - in fact, I only really notice them when there is a really good one! I just had to have one of the David Warner ones from The Omen!!!

Firstly its a forum not a press release so why would he need to write as if he was creating a press release?

I find it easy to read, maybe your just a muppet?

• 2 weeks later...

Um totally the wrong thread! put simply, you don't get digital photos. Maybe scan your own in? SM only send jpegs if a photo is lost in the post or damaged.

Maybe check its the appropriate thread before posting next time or admin won't see your post to help :D

Um totally the wrong thread! put simply, you don't get digital photos. Maybe scan your own in? SM only send jpegs if a photo is lost in the post or damaged.

Maybe check its the appropriate thread before posting next time or admin won't see your post to help :D

sorry, sorta jumped the gun on that one... thanks for the help