Latest Guest James & Oliver Phelps

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent news!

I met Tom Felton and Alfie Enoch at Collectormania, and my friend accidentally took my autos home with her, posted them to me, and Royal Mail promptly lost them ... this'll help cheer me up a little!

great chaps

have seen and met many of the child stars of the HP movies always fun - but any chance of getting some of the adults/teachers at the upcoming shows?

the dude :blink:

Rickman refuses to sign anything HP related.

The rest of the teachers are extremely busy with TV, Theatre and film work.

Excellent news!

I met Tom Felton and Alfie Enoch at Collectormania, and my friend accidentally took my autos home with her, posted them to me, and Royal Mail promptly lost them ... this'll help cheer me up a little!

Awwww no! Poor you :blink:

great chaps

have seen and met many of the child stars of the HP movies always fun - but any chance of getting some of the adults/teachers at the upcoming shows?

the dude :blink:

Really why is that =S?

I'd love to see him regardless - he's been in so many things other than HP, I doubt I'd want a HP related thing signed anyway.

I'd be pretty sad faced if he refused to sign something Potter related, I found this online though:

British actor ALAN RICKMAN refuses to talk about his HARRY POTTER character SEVERUS SNAPE for fear of ruining the magic about Hogwarts' Professor of Defence Against the Dark Arts....

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/artic...20snape_1076890

Maybe ink on a snape photo would "ruin the magic"... ooh I found another article....http://meetthefamous.com/photos-videos/details.php?story=3753

Edited by kegan5

Dont know how this could have slipped past me but i am sooo happy that the twins are going to be coming. Have met them a few times and even head banged with them once (RATM Killing in the name of- i just had to :coolthumb: ).

Was gutted to miss tom and aflie at MK but this make me very :dance: . lets hope that this means a few more HP guests Mathew would be lovely as he is always so sweet.

am keeping my fingers crossed

[

Alan Rickman would be great regardless - been in more the just HP

perhaps we can ask the phelps why he has a problem with signing HP eh?

the dude :thumbup:

I've met them twice, but my cousin will be happy they're going (assuming they're going to be there on the Saturday). It's her first convention.

Can we expect more Harry Potter guests? I'm still kicking myself over not being able to see Tom Felton and Alfie Enoch at Collectormania 15!

Hey David! :thumbup:

Yeah I Am Happy About It, I'm Even More Excited Than Before :YAHOO: