pre-order shop, excellent service.

indio

hello, ive not attended a showmasters event since october 2011, however, since then i have used the pre-order shop many times. i would just like to say a big thankyou to the wonderful 5 star service that joyce gives me everytime when using the pre-order shop. much appreciated. :smile:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed, Joyce is most helpful! Would be great to get notification when the items from a show have been dispatched somewhere on the forum though. Not an individual one just something simple like all items from winter lfcc have been shipped or something along those lines.

Has anyone used the send-in service before?

I've tried e-mailing them on a couple of occasions but never got a response.

How was your item handled?

Was the autograph placement where you wanted it?

Did they reuse your packing materials to return it?

How long after the event did it take to return your item?

How long did it take for your item to be returned in the event of the guest cancelling? How long for a refund in the same circumstance?

I'm very fond of my items and am nervous of them somehow getting damaged in the process.

As promised

Collected my poster today, shipped back in the same tube with the bit of plastic pipe that I had the poster inside. Top tip there as it protects the poster if any damage occurs in the post. Both sigs on the poster exactly where I has requested and in the colour I requested. Poster is in the exact same condition as when posted.

Great service and amazingly quick return!!!

Thank you Joyce!!!! :D

One very happy customer here :)

• Like 1