Questions from a newcomer

Hello ;)

I'd like to go to the ComicCon. It's the first time I'll go to such an event, and I wonder if you could help me:

- I'd like to have a photoshoot with RDA, Christopher Lloyd and Charles Dance... Do you know when they're scheduled? Of when we will know? Would it be in the afternoon or morning? (My family comes with me so I'd like to stroll around in London so they can have a good time too :) Do you think photoshoots with RDA, Lloyd and Dance will be long (regarding the queue...)

- How does the virtual Queue works? What is it? I'm confused here

-I know that you can take photos with the Delorean for example and that sometimes you have to pay for it, like for the Iron throne (or is it everytime?) How does it work, do you just wait for your turn?

-If I prepay my tickets, how does it work once I am inside? What do I do? Where do I go? What should I do?

I understand those questions are silly but It's my first time at the Comic Con and it is quite confusing to me, especially since it is so big and it seems like a big machine...Furthermore, as you've noticed, English is not my mother tongue...

Thank you for your time, your understanding and your answers...

All the best ;)

Hi,here are some answers to your questions

1.Photoshoot schedules are not revealed until about a week or so before the convention, by then i would expect the online shop to be shut and RDA's photo shoots to have sold out ,the first session has already sold out , and the bigger guests usually have a morning and afternoon shoot, lines can be long though but move very quickly once it starts

2. Virtual Queue system means you go up to a member of staff who is handing out a small ticket with the name of the guest on it and a number, you go back to that line when your number comes up , usually called in batches . well not called but written on a small board most people who want autos go and get these straight away

3. Photos for props (Iron Throne delorean ) are usually £5 and take place over the weekend you just go to the area and queue up

4.all entrance tickets this time are pre paid , if they have any left over they will sell them on the day , entrance ticket to get in, photo tickets are handed to the person collecting them at the photo shoot area

which will be shown on the map that is shown online or posted at locations inside the hall

Any other question sand i hope this helps

RDA and Christopher Lloyd will definitely have long queues and I imagine Charles Dance will have as well - I don't think he's been to a show since he's been doing Game of Thrones.

The tickets are all e-tickets now, so the shop shouldn't be closing as early as last year.