Pre order question

I'm sure you can yes.

I haven't actually done it myself but just select the appropriate send in item for the guests you want, and if it lets you add notes maybe say 'to be multi signed with...' and then I'd print the receipts off for each person, staple them together and send with the poster or item with a note clearly saying the 1 item is to be signed by all the attached guests. You might have to email and ask about postage as it will only be 1 item or I think there are options for selecting 'item already with Showmasters'. So I'd pay the correct postage on 1 and 'item already with...' on the others.

If in doubt email the pre order shop and ask, Other Jason is good about getting back to you.

It's important that if you do use the send in service you have to put your name clearly on the back of the item so they know who it belongs to. If you have a light coloured picture be careful of which pen colour you write it on with so it doesn't show through on the other side and I'd avoid using a ball point otherwise it might indent the card/paper.

Edited by Raylenth

I've amended what I typed above so please read the changes. It's important to make sure you follow all of their instructions as apparently people do send items in without return addresses, paperwork or their name on and as Jason says somewhere I'm sure you won't be surprised at how many of the same item gets sent in for each guest.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it's safe. Jason and the preorder team are very good. Its royal mail that can be fun but if you send it signed for at least, you should be fine. I've used this service loads of times and never had a problem.if sending s you ray just send the paper sleeve to be signed.

• Moderators

Pretty much anything is accepted (now that I've said that I fear what will arrive next)

But I cannot stress enough, please label your items. You won't believe how many Star Wars and game of thrones posters turn up with not even a sender address on the tube.

And PLEASE US customers, please select gift and put a low value on the customs notes.