Tickets sell out update as of July please look at

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Everyone

Ok things are now selling out and it looks like there will also be a lot of sell outs on the talk tickets and the photo ops, so please if you want to meet a guest or care about taking part in something over the weekend and you have not bought your tickets then I suggest you buy now than be disappointed on the day.

This years event truly is hot and it may all sell out by the time the show is here so please be warned.

Gold pass 1X SORRY THAT EVEN COUGHT ME OUT :-0

Friday entry tickets CLOSE TO SELLING OUT AS OF JULY 12

Sat entry tickets SOLD OUT

Sun entry tickets SOLD OUT

Michael J Fox Talk Saturday LIMITED AMOUNT AVAILABLE NOW

Talk with Michael J Fox and other BTTF cast Sunday x 77 available now

Michael J Fox Diamond pass SOLD OUT

SIGOURNEY WEAVER Diamond pass x 56 available now

Christopher Lloyd Dimond pass x 10 available now

Robert Englund Diamond Pass is getting low now also only around 75 left now and this has the unique in make up photo shoot and its the last time Robert is planing on doing this so you have been warned

jason

Lots of the other guests are now at limited stocks for photo op so please if you plan to buy some of them do not hold off till on the day as they are looking to be 90% sold out by the time of the show if not totally on some guests.

One other thing to remember we now have our ticketing on line 24/7 up to the show and throughout the days of the show so remember you can buy tickets on your phone or online so you do not have to queue up to buy talk and photo ops tickets in the big lines in the morning just use your phone, so tickets will be selling even before you get in so do not leave them till the morning if you want to be shore you have what you need.

Hope that is helpful and if you can pass this around to your friends so everyone knows what to expect.

Thanks everyone and see you there soon

Jason

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 7

Quick question: if we buy tickets over the weekend of the show via Eventbrite as opposed to queuing up are we still going to have to get access to a printer to show our ticket or on that occasion would we just show the confirmation of sale on the phone?

Quick question: if we buy tickets over the weekend of the show via Eventbrite as opposed to queuing up are we still going to have to get access to a printer to show our ticket or on that occasion would we just show the confirmation of sale on the phone?

You need the QR code for scanning. When you receive the email, just download the attachments (=the e-tickets), they should automatically show as pdf on your phone, being able to show the QR code.

You need the QR code for scanning. When you receive the email, just download the attachments (=the e-tickets), they should automatically show as pdf on your phone, being able to show the QR code.

Exactly. As posted in the E-Tickets FAQ: as long as you can somehow produce the code to get scanned we don't care if it's paper, phone PDF, phone JPG or tattoo on your arm.

• Like 4

Hi if you have a gold ticket,are you guaranteed to get in to the talk? I haven't bought a game of thrones talk ticket as non diamond talks are included.but what if it sells out before the day?Will there still be a seat for the gold ticket holders?

Hi if you have a gold ticket,are you guaranteed to get in to the talk? I haven't bought a game of thrones talk ticket as non diamond talks are included.but what if it sells out before the day?Will there still be a seat for the gold ticket holders?

Yes. Gold Passes have guaranteed talk access. The store listing says that you don't have to buy a ticket, so it doesn't matter if the talk sells out or not.

• Like 1

Do you know if Zach Galligan and Frances Lee McCain photoshoots will be sold on the day as they are currently only on their first batch (are they anywhere close to selling out?), I want to buy the Robert Englund Diamond pass too but worried about overlapping.

So the Goldpass is finally sold out, I know we won't get the number , but I can't stop being curious to know how much people went gold :angel:
But hey guys only one more week, until it starts :clap:

• Like 1

Less then last year, at least that is what SM said, so slightly surprised it took this long for the gold passes to sell out, while last year they had two different gold passes AND a silver pass due to the high demand....Only slightly surprised though since the gold pass has lost a bit of its sparkle by a price increase, needing VQ tickets for some guests, while for none last year, the very limited talks announced so far the gold pass can be used for and the very limited amount of 10 pound guests (especially for photoshoots) announced so far which are partly included in the gold pass...It's less of a good deal then last year and I think a lot of people who spent big, just went for regular entry and used their 200+ pounds they didn't have to spent on a gold pass to buy a diamond pass instead for the big guest of their choice.

• Like 1

One thing i dont understand is why the Christopher Lloyd talk is exclusive to Diamond pass holders but the Michael J Fox ones are not?

Surely you could have sold tickets to Christopher Lloyd talk like you did for MJF?

Is there a Christopher Lloyd talk then? All I know about talks are the ones they are selling tickets for. I haven't seen any talks diamond exclusive (or is this mentioned in the diamond pass description?) or free talks announced yet...

Edited by Vhiper

How's the Aliens talk selling, Jason. I want to get 4x tickets for this, but until the schedule for the weekend is produced I'm reluctant to purchase as I've got a busy weekend already planned and I'd hate to have this clash...

How's the Aliens talk selling, Jason. I want to get 4x tickets for this, but until the schedule for the weekend is produced I'm reluctant to purchase as I've got a busy weekend already planned and I'd hate to have this clash...

I'm in the same boat! Would be good to know :)

I'm in the same boat! Would be good to know :)

I think there's going to be a BIG rush on photo and talk tickets once the schedule goes up, as a lot of people are waiting to see what they can best fit when. I was going to do that more but have relented and taken the risk of clashes over the risk of things selling out. There's still a few guests in my 'maybe' pile that I am waiting to see what days they fit best with my other shoots, but that I'm not too bothered if I miss out.