Cost of signing + signing cast poster

Danny1

Hi.

I would like to have signing with Wil, how much will it cost for signing for him?

Other thing, I have a full cast signed of TNG poster, I'm wondering if Wil sign it as well even if his face isn't on it? I'm thinking... should I? What you think?

Thanks

Daniel.

It's probably less than you will pay at a lot of other events Danny so if you want him I'd get him. He doesn't come over here often and most other events charge more than Showmasters do for auto's so you are unlikely to get it cheaper elsewhere.

Dang, you all won me over lol

Bought entry ticket, photo shoot with Wil.

How early should I arrive to have a chance to get v.o ticket? I'm coming from Aylesbury.

Daniel.

Very hard to predict. As everyone said he's very rare over here so I'd guess he'd be one of, if not the, most wanted guest there. However he knows how these things go so may be a quick signer (I don't know if he will be though). The only advise I can really give is get there as early as you can as you'll need to get a VQ ticket for him (go and get it as soon as you get through the doors) and i'd personally rather get there as early as possible - then if you do miss out you'll know you couldn't have gotten there any earlier, than get there later and regret it.

It all comes down to - how much do you want his auto? If it's "OH MY GOD I'VE GOT TO GET HIM" I'd want to be there as early as I could be, if it's "Meh, if I get it great, if not no probs" then get there for a reasonable time and see how it goes.

Just remember though that if you do want a cast signed item, it won't be complete without him and who knows if he will be back over here at any point. It's not like he's 'red shirt No 3' and it doesn't matter if you don't get him on there :angel:

• Like 1

Well, I love to have a signed photo of Wil, but if I miss out, I still have the photo shoot with him so that will be enough.

Checking and the show open on Sunday at 9am so I'll leave about 6.00am, I'm very patient as I enjoy waiting and looking.

Other thing, looking at timetable, I am on batch 4 for Wil photo shoot, he is on 10.50 to 11.20am and 2.50 to 3.20pm. Which am I on ?

Probably the second shoot, so you could go for 2.50 and see where they are, they may be near to starting to queue your batch. But if you aren't doing anything check towards the end of the first shoot to see where they have gotten to and that will give you an idea of where you will be in the second shoot.

• Like 1