Who was your first celebrity crush?

TWDPrincess

showing my age here but Shaun Cassidy. He was in the Hardy Boys when I was a kid and I was madly in love with him :)

That made me chuckle, we must be about the same age ! Although I definitely had a "man crush" as a boy on Parker Stevenson. Frank Hardy was my boyhood idol, I absolutely loved the Hardy Boys.

And definitely Melina Havelock played by Carole Bouquet in For Your Eyes Only.

Edited by GoldenGreen
  • Like 1

showing my age here but Shaun Cassidy. He was in the Hardy Boys when I was a kid and I was madly in love with him :)

That made me chuckle, we must be about the same age ! Although I definitely had a "man crush" as a boy on Parker Stevenson. Frank Hardy was my boyhood idol, I absolutely loved the Hardy Boys.

And definitely Melina Havelock played by Carole Bouquet in For Your Eyes Only.

I remember seeing Parker Stevenson in something else years later and being so excited :)

• Like 1

Parker Stevenson was lovely, he turned up in North & South didn't he with his then wife Kirstie Allie and of course the original Baywatch.

I loved the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew with Pamela Sue Martin too I wonder if they are on dvd?

Edited by buffy2k
  • Like 2

Parker Stevenson was lovely, he turned up in North & South didn't he with his then wife Kirstie Allie and of course the original Baywatch.

I loved the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew with Pamela Sue Martin too I wonder if they are on dvd?

omg yes they are on dvd, just looked on amazon...so tempted

• Like 2

Ironically it took me until quite recently to have my first real celebrity crush and I am soon to be 45! It was and still is Maria Jose de Pablo Fernandez better known as Cote de Pablo who portrayed Ziva David in NCIS. I have had the odd time found someone attractive, but Cote de Pablo was and is my first.

Edited by Rated_SD13

I still miss Ziva on NCIS, Bishop just isnt cutting it for me.

Bishop is a nice change from Ziva and Kate, and for NCIS I think it is nice to have something different. If you watch NCIS New Orleans you see a nice cross of Ziva and Kate in the form of Brody. I find Bishop #Normal with being married, a kind hearted next door type who is learning what it is like to be out of her comfort zone which she was in at the NSA

• Like 1

Hmm tough question maybe David Duchovney (sorry if I spelt his name wrong xD) as I remember being a fan of him in the X-Files and buying tons of merch and forcing my parents to take me to the Cinema when Evolution first hit the Cinema xD

The more I think about it, the more I begin to realize that all of my 'first crushes' were fictional characters. o.o I'm pretty sure Brock from Pokemon was on the list behind Link. Oh dear. But in my mind they are absolutely celebrities, so. They count, regardless.

• 2 weeks later...