GUEST DAYS AND PRICES Updated 05/07/2013

• Moderators

Not all guests do photo shoots. Some may not want to, some there may not be enough demand to do them etc.

Depends on the amount of guests as to what the schedule is too.

Some get added over time so always worth keeping an eye on additions.

• 1 month later...

Hmm, Are these updates the Updates of the last Updates? I think some are still missing so we will get another update on these updates, Am I right or are these updates the right updates? I'm so update confused now.... :blush: lol

This update is the current updates It is an update of the previous update. Any subsequent update will then replace this update rendering the previous update (this update) out of date. Does that help with the update news?
  • Like 1

Not asking for an update, just letting everyone know of maybe and error or clarification, on the site is says mayhew is £15, pretty sure before it was £20, it's also £20 on the thread, I'm being careful how i phrase it so i don't get told off for wanting updates ;)

Not asking for an update, just letting everyone know of maybe and error or clarification, on the site is says mayhew is £15, pretty sure before it was £20, it's also £20 on the thread, I'm being careful how i phrase it so i don't get told off for wanting updates ;)

That's one of the things we are waiting on clarification for.

That's one of the things we are waiting on clarification for.

Ah good, wasn't sure if it was in the work, or had been missed, thank you :)

Hi I dont know where to put this but I ordered tickets last wednesday for the friday preview evening for 3 people plus 2 photo sessions and have had an email saying order recieved/ confirmed, but had nothing since? the money has not been taken from my bank either so i dont know if there is something wrong? i have tried emailing 3 times but have had no response and dont really know what to do?! anyone have any advice?

Hi people,

I'm coming from Southern France to attend this edition, and i would really appreciate if you could give me a few details. I'd like to attend several photoshoots, but due to planes travels i will probably only be able to do them on Saturday. I'd like to do at least 5. That would be Jason Momoa/Peter Dinklage/Amanda Tapping and Michael Shanks/Sarah Wayne Callies. I still gotta check if tickets for those guests are still available, but do you think it's possible to do that much photoshoots in one day ?

Thank you.

Edit : i should probably add that i will be able to attend the Friday preview evening, so if some guests are starting photshoots by then, that would be nice for me to know.

Only waiting for your answers on this to start the full booking process (plane/hotel/photo tickets...) so thank you very much for answers.

Edited by Vonsid

Hi people,

I'm coming from Southern France to attend this edition, and i would really appreciate if you could give me a few details. I'd like to attend several photoshoots, but due to planes travels i will probably only be able to do them on Saturday. I'd like to do at least 5. That would be Jason Momoa/Peter Dinklage/Amanda Tapping and Michael Shanks/Sarah Wayne Callies. I still gotta check if tickets for those guests are still available, but do you think it's possible to do that much photoshoots in one day ?

Thank you.

Yes. 5 in a day won't be a problem. Some people do 15 and more.