Guest Announcements 18th Wednesday @ 7pm

showmasters

How about some one from the recent the exorcist series or some one from westword

I did consider Westworld for the 'plays quite the character(s)' but after thinking about it, it's more that they play one character with two personas, rather than multiple characters.

Could still be possible though (just not so much related to that particular clue) :)

If we're going for voice actors can we please have Peter Cullen and Frank Welker.

This isn't a guest request thread guys :rolleyes: the guests have already been booked, you can't pre request that it be someone else. :whistling:

Apologies for this. Let me rephrase....

My guess/hope is that it's Peter Cullen or Frank Welker. 😉

• Like 1

If we're going for voice actors can we please have Peter Cullen and Frank Welker.

This isn't a guest request thread guys :rolleyes: the guests have already been booked, you can't pre request that it be someone else. :whistling:

My guess/hope is that it's Peter Cullen or Frank Welker.

In your defence, your original post could have been viewed as a 'guess' rather than a 'suggestion' anyway...

My guess/hope is that it's Peter Cullen or Frank Welker.

In your defence, your original post could have been viewed as a 'guess' rather than a 'suggestion' anyway...

Technically................................'please can we have' is a request :whistling::angel:

Anyway......25 minutes to go!

My guess/hope is that it's Peter Cullen or Frank Welker. 😉

I should have said that...