The films you've seen, in 2017

natedammit

Ok, just to add to my earlier post...

Doctor Strange,

YAY!

It was my second time watching it. It is a great film. It does take me a while to get used to Cumberflash Bennyfist's American accent though!

I'm just waiting for my 3 different versions of it to arrive in the post and I can watch it again. :whistling:

I've heard a version of his American accent before in Black Mass so it wasn't too distracting for me. Well, to be honest nothing really distracts from staring at his face!

• Like 1

Wait, wait, wait, Ben was in Black Mass!? I've seen the movie, but mustn't have noticed him in it or forgotten it! :(:crying:

Just go and sit in the corner and think about what you have just said. You can come back and play when you've apologised. :no:

Wait, wait, wait, Ben was in Black Mass!? I've seen the movie, but mustn't have noticed him in it or forgotten it! :(:crying:

Just go and sit in the corner and think about what you have just said. You can come back and play when you've apologised. :no:

But... But-- I've a head like a sieve! It's an acceptable excuse!!!!! :crying:

• Like 1

Checked it out on YouTube again there, panic over, I may be remembering his role in the movie. It's starting to come back to me again. Panic over!

That's right! He played Depps brother! (I actually only remembered that when I was typing! lol) and he was a senator too if I remember right! (Bits and pieces here! lol)

• 3 weeks later...

I also watched "I am Your Father" on Netflix and it reminded me of this auto I got from Dave Prowse (see previous).

Not sure if he was broaching a long-held family secret or just quoting from the movie :smile:

"After Earth" on Netflix the other night.

Not a great film.

Still got it waiting to be watched but I'm aware it's probably best described as 'a bit pants' Victor Frankenstein was also a bit of a stinker in my opinion, nice to see half the cast of Sherlock in it but that's about it.

• Like 1

"After Earth" on Netflix the other night.

Not a great film.

Still got it waiting to be watched but I'm aware it's probably best described as 'a bit pants' Victor Frankenstein was also a bit of a stinker in my opinion, nice to see half the cast of Sherlock in it but that's about it.

I agree with you about Victor Frankenstein but didn't want to say yesterday in case you really enjoyed it!

• Like 1

Ok, just to add to my earlier post...

Doctor Strange,

YAY!

It was my second time watching it. It is a great film. It does take me a while to get used to Cumberflash Bennyfist's American accent though!

He needs to stay away from American accents... absolutely laughable, more so in Black Mass. Just awful

My most recently watched film was The Assignment, absolutely woeful, hilariously bad

• Like 1

He needs to stay away from American accents... absolutely laughable, more so in Black Mass. Just awful

:BRUISED::WINCE::o:huh::unsure::blink2:

:smile:

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm quite apprehensive about the Power Rangers movie, but we'll see how it goes.

Really enjoyed Logan and Kong, too. Did anyone else catch the post credits scene in Kong?

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 1

Yeah, I'm quite apprehensive about the Power Rangers movie, but we'll see how it goes.

Really enjoyed Logan and Kong, too. Did anyone else catch the post credits scene in Kong?

I did, and I have to say it was about the only part of that movie I was excited about. Was very disappointed by Kong.