Big Guest announcement Friday at 7pm

showmasters

Guys, I am sorry to interrupt. This always comes up in such topics. Please remember you can't discuss other shows. So when someone guesses an actor who has done an event please don't give the event details in your response.

Sorry to be the party pooper. We now return to our guessing...

my hopes are for

Mark Hamill

David Duchovny

Sylverter Stallone

Arnie

Katy Sagel

Will Smith

Tom Cruise

Tom Hardy

and on DavidB behalf Harold Bishop

I'd like it to be Mark Hamill, but I doubt he'd be replying to convention offers at the moment given recent circumstances, unless he agreed before and they're only announcing him now.

Also, hasn't Mark Hamill done LFCC a few years ago, or is my mind deceiving me? :smile:

Is this for LFCC

We don't know Lena. That info hasn't been provided. As has been suggested it may have been posted here in this manner as it could potentially reveal who it is just by which forum it's posted in - they may be trying to avoid that by posting it here. If it's Martin Freeman announcing 'big guest, rare signer' in Sherlocked immediately says it can only be him,

Or they may announce them for multiple events so it's not applicable to 1 sole event forum.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

my hopes are for

Mark Hamill

David Duchovny

Sylverter Stallone

Arnie

Katy Sagel

Will Smith

Tom Cruise

Tom Hardy

and on DavidB behalf Harold Bishop

I'd like it to be Mark Hamill, but I doubt he'd be replying to convention offers at the moment given recent circumstances, unless he agreed before and they're only announcing him now.

Also, hasn't Mark Hamill done LFCC a few years ago, or is my mind deceiving me? :smile:

Mark hamill has never done a showmasters event so you never no

Is this for LFCC

We don't know Lena. That info hasn't been provided. As has been suggested it may have been posted here in this manner as it could potentially reveal who it is just by which forum it's posted in - they may be trying to avoid that by posting it here. If it's Martin Freeman announcing 'big guest, rare signer' in Sherlocked immediately says it can only be him,

Or they may announce them for multiple events so it's not applicable to 1 sole event forum.

"Or they may announce them for multiple events so it's not applicable to 1 sole event forum.".

I think the same, that this guest is not booked for one specific event.because when it's for LFCC, they post in the topic of LFCC not in general chat :smile:

Gerard Depardieu

Eva Green

Max Von Sydow

Jean Reno

Tcheky Karyo

Michael Fassbender

Christoph Waltz

Kirsten Dunst

Diane Kruger

David Duchovny

Kit Harington

Jack Nicholson