Boy, we could really do with a guest....

lukeowl

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel this trip/descent into madness is now beginning to take on further passengers, and its not healthy.

Hi there, I'll take a standard class open return to the end of the line for this forum thread please, but only if Rooney is the conductor, Jan mans the onboard shop and Borgie and Kennedy take shifts grasping the dead man's handle.

With that dream team it'll be full steam ahead to A14 and if anyone takes ill on board we can get Dr Van Dyke to install some of rainbow's afforementioned organs which he's kindly donated to the cause.

All change please

I feel this trip/descent into madness is now beginning to take on further passengers, and its not healthy.

Hi there, I'll take a standard class open return to the end of the line for this forum thread please, but only if Rooney is the conductor, Jan mans the onboard shop and Borgie and Kennedy take shifts grasping the dead man's handle.

With that dream team it'll be full steam ahead to A14 and if anyone takes ill on board we can get Dr Van Dyke to install some of rainbow's afforementioned organs which he's kindly donated to the cause.

All change please

All except Keith, surely?

The kind of useless drivel which is consistently now being posted serves no useful function whatsoever.

I disagree. Rainbow gets to meet George Kennedy at Autographica 14 despite a lack of funds, and Count Fooku gets a nice fresh homemade pie. Everybody wins, don't they?

Isn't it about time that someone in authority from Showmasters got a grip of this Forum?

The kind of useless drivel which is consistently now being posted serves no useful function whatsoever.

Sorry to have to break it to you shishmahal, but by posting the above, youve just boarded the train.

Can I add, like this post, I also serve no function whatsoever, but at least posting here keeps me from hurting anybody. Back on track...... we could still do with a guest.

I disagree. Rainbow gets to meet George Kennedy at Autographica 14 despite a lack of funds, and Count Fooku gets a nice fresh homemade pie. Everybody wins, don't they?

Fabrique Belgique my old son.

Sorry Shishkebab, you've been outvoted, looks like a third class carridge beckons for you with those that accepted commisions from the less exclusive Guards regiments and of course those that schooled at 'the other place'

Any chance of some old Hollywood legends - someone similar to Tony Curtis' level?

What about that fellow who played Engstrom in the Wild Bunch - what was his name?

Or the guy who played "Lampy" in Pete's Dragon...

Any chance of some old Hollywood legends - someone similar to Tony Curtis' level?

What about that fellow who played Engstrom in the Wild Bunch - what was his name?

Or the guy who played "Lampy" in Pete's Dragon...

Who was the guy from Cool Hand Luke - how about him (and no, I don't mean Newman).

PS I still want Jane Russell