Winter Film and Comic Con Experience, Batman and Superman, where are y

Ok, where to start after I arrived at home in Switzerland again? First: sorry about my terrible english writing. I try to do my best.

Well, the weekend was by far more quiet and relaxed than the July Convention. I usually don't travel that often. Personally I hate flying. LOL.. but what else I should do? Swiming through the Canal? My decision to come over again was to meeting 1. Michael Trucco, 2. Michael Trucco, and 3rd: yeah.. you know already: Michael Trucco.

Ok, just kidding a little bit. Sure, he was not the only one reason. Lance Guest had been there, Ariana Richards, Colin Salmon and Alan Ruck and Ralph Macchio and don't forget: C. Thomas Howell - a couple names I really have wanted to meet - and: I did.

As several people already mentioned: Ariana Richards was really sweetheart and VERY, VERY nice. Colin Salmon was definitive a damn cool guy. Very charming and took time to talk about his acting in the Bond movies and Arrow. Alan Ruck did looks Saturday like a true and very attractive Gentleman. I met him then Sunday and talked about Ferris Buehlers Day Off. I remember watching this movie once in the 80s. but I had to buy just one week ago this movie on DVD. It was also interesting to hear about his Experience in Star Trek: Generations.

I always have wanted to meet C. Thomas Howell who had been in THE OUTSIDERS, E.T., and many more movies. he played an Detective in "Kindred: The Embraced" a short lived TV Serie by Mega-Producer Aaron Spelling. Sadly it was short-lived because the main-actor died in a accident so they stopped filming.

Thomas was very nice and too time to talk about.

Ralph Macchio was nice too but a little bit reserved.

Another great experience was meeting Antoinette Bower. I mean... younger people wouldn't reconize any show of her - except maybe Star Trek Fans. But hey... she did TV Shows like BONANZA, THE FUGITIVE and a movie called "Mutiny on the Bounty". Even she had only a few minutes... she worked and had a scene with the legendary Marlon Brando.

Ântoinette, 82, was so nice and answered every question. It was amazing to hear her stories. And she tried to speak in german. So nice.

Michael Trucco... damn hot and much more: a very nice guy. I made myself a mistake. I didn't reconize that he had saturday morning a photo shooting. Here in the forum there was plan that his "photo shooting" is late afternoon. So I was the last one before his shooting started. At all... he was nice and took time to answer: like... that i prefer to play bad-ass guys like in "Revenge" or "Beverly Hills 90210" - you know... that one Teen-Show in the 90s.

Well, I have hoped his wife Sandra would be here too. She's like me from Switzerland. I booked 2 photo shootings with him (Saturday/Sunday). Saturday i did wear my "Beverly Hills 90210" T-Shirt - he found it very cool. And sunday I did wear a brown leather Jacket. He said he like that Jacket. Hahaha... the best thing is... its a original movie costume, worn by Ewan McGregor in the movie HAYWIRE.

I went then late sunday afternoon back to him to say goodbye. He was really nice.

Oh.. Mindy Sterling. Fantastic lady, comedian. I have two amazing pics. She was very nice.

M.C. Gainey: I went over to that man who played since the 80s in (I don't know how many movies) a lot things. Younger audience might reconize him in Django Unchained (which I sadly not have seen yet). I went over to him to sign my "DYNASTY" (SEASON 1) DVD Cover. He looked twice to that cover and he was surprised that I reconized him in that. It was actually his VERY first acting job. He talked about.

Well... now to the fans / crew:

It was true fun to watching all those fans during both days. Some guys did wear great costumes. Like those two "Apes" from the Planet of the Apes. Fantastic!!!

Or that one guy as Ninja Turtle (ballons).

My favorite had been the one guy as Batman with the Rubber-Suit. Very hot. Myself I was thinking about to get a Captain America Suit but oh well... next time maybe.

Also the Superman with the "W". Such a cutie and very nice guy. To bad I haven't see him again Sunday.

But those Cosplayer are really cool. There was Tim/Tintin with his Dog Struppi (so he's called in the german version). Thanks for that great pic with me.

The Crew was again fantastic. Well.. many of them, had been there at other events already.

It was very well organized. Also the Photo-Shootings did looks better organized. No one had the chance to qeueing for the wrong celebritiy.

Oh... one Guest I almost forgot: Chris Muncke.... even all other Star Trek Guys had been nice... but Chris Muncke was really awsome. I think he had a lot fun too... watching the fans, the costumed fans... He was so nice and chatty. Im sure he's thankfully to be a part of the Star Wars and "Bond" Universe.

It was a fantastic Event agan. Even I was then sometime exhausted and tired (my feet still hurts) and now I have to relax.

Oh when Rubberbatman and Superman "W" should read it or anyone else.. feel free to write :-)

Edited by Swissangel4616