sports on the same week end?

Hi Superwondergirl - info is a bit sparse at the moment. Millennium Stadium shows no events beyond 1st Oct at present, but as the Rugby World Cup semis are on 24 & 25 (at Twickers), an international will be unlikely. No info yet on Cardiff City or Blues fixtures - though others more 'in the know' may be able to jump in with something?

I was at the event last year, left for the train ran into supporters also getting train 4 hour wait to get on train very full train SO I want to time it so I leave right before the match is over or stay till the last minute and let the supporters get home.

that's the reason I ask

Cardiff City will be at home against Bristol City on the 24th but that won't effect Hotel bookings as it's the visitor don't have far to travel..

and city fans only need a couple of mini buses to Cardiff. up the Gas!

Ahhhh, a fellow Bristolian with a sense of humour. And do not forget that there will be a heavy Police presence around the game with Bristol City fans accompanied to the bridge back to Blighty!

• 1 month later...

i am arriving in Cardiff on Friday overnight stay with friends then going to the show as Cinderella, I will be taking the train home, when is best to get train? I don't feel like bring hit on or stared at on the train or station with 1000 of supporters

So when would be the best time after the match is over please? Ladies , do you have any suggestions?

• 1 month later...

There is nothing on at the Millennium Stadium, but if Wales reach the semi finals (held in London) there will doubtless be a lot of fans in Cardiff.
The Bristol City game is now on Monday evening so does not impact on the weekend at all. Therefore as far as I can see, there is absolutely nothing to impact on the weekend whatsoever.