Starbug

years of regret

Starbug    990

so I have finally been persuaded to watch Game Of Thrones I am now on ep 3 of season 1 and I am quite enjoying it I made a bad move ignoring every one on here and all mates about watching it. I will be bingeing on it until I have a caught up :D and I am also liking  Peter Dinklage character already so showmasters It would be nice if you could get him again  

Edited by Starbug
  • Like 1

natedammit    755
11 hours ago, Starbug said:

so I have finally been persuaded to watch Game Of Thrones I am now on ep 3 of season 1 and I am quite enjoying it I made a bad move ignoring every one on here and all mates about watching it. I will be bingeing on it until I have a caught up :D and I am also liking  Peter Dinklage character already so showmasters I would be nice if you could him again  

How many boobs/dragons have you seen so far?

Starbug    990
2 hours ago, natedammit said:

How many boobs/dragons have you seen so far?

Havnt seen any Dragons yet seen a couple of boobs 

• Like 1

ChloeLou    351

To be honest, I had only just started watching Game of Thrones this year...  I started watching season one sometime in May and then I finished season six in early July!  So, I was looking forward to season seven airing!  I wish I had started watching it sooner, too.  I absolutely love it!

Coles84    336

A friend of mine has just discovered the wonder of GOT and in a way I envy him getting to watch season after season in quick succession so certainly don't regret anything. If anything just embrace the ride! :)