2017 is Dave Prowse last year of appearancea

LSM

This just came out from Dave Prowse Facebook page. Look like 2017 is his last year for conventions. Get him whilst you still can:

"It is with regret that I have to inform you that beginning in January 2018, Dave will no longer be doing any personal appearances or conventions due to health problems.

Dave
[Webmaster for Dave Prowse, Darth Vader]"

• Showmasters Admin

There comes a time where everyone has to pack there cape away and settle down and just enjoy not traveling the world like Dave has been doing for the past 40 odd years , he will be very much missed on the con circuit and very much missed by everyone here , we wish him heath and happiness and we will all enjoy seeing him at his last few UK events in the next 4 months.

Jason 

I think the first time I met Dave was like 1998, it does seem around 20 years ago. Before he really started doing the "is Darth Vader" line as well, as the item in question only has his signature on it. Time catches up with everyone, and with ANH now being 40 years old, many of the people from the original trilogy are going to be gone before we know it...