Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - PEARL MACKIE

Recommended Posts

showmasters    4,950
8 minutes ago, benweblight said:

Wow, pretty sure this is a record for the shortest time from the show being on air to a main companion appearing at a UK event 

I think we had Jenna quite quickly too. Couldn't tell you exactly though! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starbug    990

Dont forget Matt Lucas he was annouced quite quickly to 

Edited by Starbug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sam_Carter96    868

Is this not the greatest plot twist of all time??

She was one of my most wanted guests for London! I never thought she'd be coming to Newcastle.

Thank you, Showmasters!!! 

Not only are you the first con company to have her attend, but her prices are also cheaper than... I've seen elsewhere. 

 

EDIT: Showmasters, do we know if Pearl will have VQTs yet? Most NFCC guests haven't in the past, even some rare popular guests. Just think she might as it's her first UK appearance. 

Edited by Sam_Carter96
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raylenth    2,643
15 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Is this not the greatest plot twist of all time??

She was one of my most wanted guests for London! I never thought she'd be coming to Newcastle.

Thank you, Showmasters!!! 

Not only are you the first con company to have her attend, but her prices are also cheaper than... I've seen elsewhere. 

 

EDIT: Showmasters, do we know if Pearl will have VQTs yet? Most NFCC guests haven't in the past, even some rare popular guests. Just think she might as it's her first UK appearance. 

Hopefully they will confirm but my guess would be as she's a Diamond and above £25 then she probably will be though I doubt she will be all day as you aren't going to get LFCC numbers there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queen_Sindel    3,313
2 hours ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Is this not the greatest plot twist of all time??

She was one of my most wanted guests for London! I never thought she'd be coming to Newcastle.

Thank you, Showmasters!!! 

Not only are you the first con company to have her attend, but her prices are also cheaper than... I've seen elsewhere. 

 

EDIT: Showmasters, do we know if Pearl will have VQTs yet? Most NFCC guests haven't in the past, even some rare popular guests. Just think she might as it's her first UK appearance. 

She's a Diamond Guest, she will be on VQs. Otherwise her area would be a no movement zone all day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wjbleming    906
Just now, Matty-lad said:

Gutted Newcastle is too far away to travel just for 1 day. Would love to meet both Pearl and Indira Varma..... Hopefully soon.....

There's always the option of the Pre Order service if you want to use that, Matty. :smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matty-lad    44
2 hours ago, wjbleming said:

There's always the option of the Pre Order service if you want to use that, Matty. :smile:

That is very true thanks, but I'm awkward and like getting my autographs in person.... I'll meet them someday....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wjbleming    906
Just now, Matty-lad said:

That is very true thanks, but I'm awkward and like getting my autographs in person.... I'll meet them someday....

Yeah, tbh I'm the same. Prefer actually meeting them and have a chance to actually talk to them if there's time (and I can think of something to say. lol), but at least the options there as a last resort, so to say. :smile:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×