(Some) Digital Photo Downloads are Now Live! Yeeey! (Give them time to upload all of them)

17 hours ago, SilvaNemesis said:

I'm sorry, I missed this. I have a Pamela Anderson issue but I'm guessing it's too late to e-mail in now? The Saturday pictures look worse then the Friday ones, so I'm glad I had a Friday one. The digital Friday pictures are far superior to the prints we got which were quite awful.

I have not been given a Deadline. Try, but I can't promise anything.

7 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

Argghh bugger! That happened last year with Dolph Lundgren for me :-(  its crappy.

I fear some more have been lost as still not all have been uploaded and its 6 weeks now since the con. 

Fingers crossed they are somewhere.

Yeah my Keisha Castle-Hughes one from 2015 is still not on there so i'm expecting my Gemma Whelan one from this year to have been lost too now...

I was wondering when we would have to go through this again.

If a post has been deleted there is a reason for it. Maybe not one you understand, but one you have to accept because ultimately it is SM's decision which posts they allow on here. 

Reposting what was hidden will be hidden again, doesn't matter if it happens with the same or another user ID. If you keep doing that and ignore the forum rules the mods are forced to remove your posting rights. It's as simple as that.  

I am really sorry some photos were lost and I totally get any disappointment. But even this disappointment does not give anyone the right to make some of the posts I have had to remove now. For the record, I was offline when the original post went away and have not seen it.  But even if I had, this would not change the general situation.

25 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I was wondering when we would have to go through this again.

If a post has been deleted there is a reason for it. Maybe not one you understand, but one you have to accept because ultimately it is SM's decision which posts they allow on here. 

Reposting what was hidden will be hidden again, doesn't matter if it happens with the same or another user ID. If you keep doing that and ignore the forum rules the mods are forced to remove your posting rights. It's as simple as that.  

I am really sorry some photos were lost and I totally get any disappointment. But even this disappointment does not give anyone the right to make some of the posts I have had to remove now. For the record, I was offline when the original post went away and have not seen it.  But even if I had, this would not change the general situation.

That might be the case. But why weren't we told about this sooner. It's been six weeks since the event. Surely it was known before now?

People are going to be frustrated and upset if they've been checking the image site every day since, and are only finding out now.

Edited by Jason S

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, John Connor said:

Valene Kane's photos from saturday are still missing (mine included of course)...:(

As mentioned above,  if you email photos@showmastersevents.com, the team will have a look into it for you, John. :smile:

• Thanks 1