Big thanks to Sm and cosplayers

Clyde

My wife and I  would like to thank the cosplayers who were  so nice to our son and let him have pictures with them and thanks to great Sm staff who were all helpful. Special  thanks to Tamara at the doors who then took him up to meet Tatanka who was also brilliant with Damian all above and beyond your duties it's nice to go somewhere where everybody is so good with someone who has autism. You all have made his first experience at a con worth while we all thank you very much and he can't wait to come back next year, the smile has not left his face all night. Would highly recommend to other parents with autistic children. 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Clyde said:

My wife and I  would like to thank the cosplayers who were  so nice to our son and let him have pictures with them and thanks to great Sm staff who were all helpful. Special  thanks to Tamara at the doors who then took him up to meet Tatanka who was also brilliant with Damian all above and beyond your duties it's nice to go somewhere where everybody is so good with someone who has autism. You all have made his first experience at a con worth while we all thank you very much and he can't wait to come back next year, the smile has not left his face all night. Would highly recommend to other parents with autistic children. 

Hi Clyde,

I was the one on the front door who took you guys up to Tatanka - you're very welcome. I'm glad Damian enjoyed his first con, it was my pleasure to help you guys out.

I'm sure we'll be seeing you again! 

• Like 1