Daniel Portman Appreciation Thread! :)

ChloeLou

Isn't Daniel Portman such a friendly and sweet person?

I met him on Sunday morning...  I'm quite a shy person, so I wasn't too sure what to say.  My friend came up with me to meet him, and so did my mother, along with my father.  I stood at his desk deciding which photo to have signed, I spoke to the crew member sitting next to him, I mentioned what a tough decision that is trying to decide what photo to get signed.  When it was my turn to talk to him, he asked me how I am, and I asked him.  I was quite shy, so didn't know what to say next.  He complimented my smile.  He was very polite, friendly and chatty.  Asking me who else I was planning on meeting that day.  I handed him over the photo to sign.  I finally managed to ask him for a hug and he agreed!  His character in Game of Thrones is one of my favourites, so I mentioned that to him, he seemed so happy and thanked me!  I thanked him and wished him a nice day!

Who else met Daniel Portman and what was your experience like? :smile:

Being from just outside Edinburgh, and Daniel being from Glasgow, we of course engaged in the obligatory Glasgow v Edinburgh debate... needless to say, Glasgow won! I had a blast meeting Daniel, he was so engaging and just so happy to be there. He and Pilou Asbaek basically owned the Game of Thrones talk on Saturday evening!

Daniel%20Portman.jpg

• Like 1

He is a nice person. I went to Glasgow in June and bought a jumper with the city name for me and my goddaughter who wore it the Friday at LFCC. When we greeted him at the table, I made him notice her jumper, he smiled and said "oh great" :D

(@ChloeLou Out of subject but I love your profil pic with Natalie ;))

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Aurele said:

He is a nice person. I went to Glasgow in June and bought a jumper with the city name for me and my goddaughter who wore it the Friday at LFCC. When we greeted him at the table, I made him notice her jumper, he smiled and said "oh great" :D

(@ChloeLou Out of subject but I love your profil pic with Natalie ;))

Awe!  Thank you, Aurele! :smile: