Photo Shoot & Talk Schedule Announced Glasgow Updated

8 hours ago, wjbleming said:

With the schedule up and all, it'll be unlikely, unfortunately, Romero.

If I remember correctly the Goonies double shoot last year was only announced on the Friday before the show.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, BasG said:

If I remember correctly the Goonies double shoot last year was only announced on the Friday before the show.

It was. Because I had bought solo shoots and when that was announced begged hubby to let me order a double shoot. LOL 

11 hours ago, BasG said:

Yeah, that's why I said unlikely & not impossible. There's always a chance. :smile:

Edited by wjbleming
Damn autocorrect

1 hour ago, charliechuck71 said:

Opinion in mind, that's not very respectful to the guests that are attending, Charlie. Remember, you may not be interested in them, but that doesn't mean everyone else is. Some of these guests could be people's idols for all you know.  Also bear in mind that the guests themselves can and do come on here to read the comments (1 to my knowledge actually has an account on here, posting a confirmation of his character) so in future be mindful of what you would want to read about yourself if you were a guest and if you were considered part of, fella. :smile:

Original post - and Quote removed. That post wasn't "not very respectful", that post was extremely disrespectful.

What would you say if someone would say that about let's say Marc Singer or one of the other guests you have been begging for, Charlie? You would not be happy either.

And we actually have around half a dozen guests with accounts on here that I know of, though some have not been around for quite a while.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Original post - and Quote removed. That post wasn't "not very respectful", that post was extremely disrespectful.

What would you say if someone would say that about let's say Marc Singer or one of the other guests you have been begging for, Charlie? You would not be happy either.

And we actually have around half a dozen guests with accounts on here that I know of, though some have not been around for quite a while.

fair enough i apologise if i offended anyone

Edited by charliechuck71

15 minutes ago, Mmk2 said:

Can you not just get a photo at the table when getting an autograph.

It's a possibility, as long as there isn't any "No Photos" or "No Posed Photography" behind their desk. It isn't guaranteed, though, and can change throughout the day, Mmk. :smile:

• Like 1