Shop

HeartDT

Depends on traffic volume Heart.  You've emailed right in the middle of and just after the event unfortunately and I'd think they will have a massive amount of emails to go through.  I'd say wait a bit and try again in a few days maybe.  Is it urgent (because the mods may be able to help) or anything anyone here can help with?

I'm not dealing with shop e-mails, but the last e-mail that was forwarded to me to deal with from the general e-mail was well over a week old.

Depending on what your question was they will have to get confirmation from someone about that matter too, and that adds to response time.

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

I'm not dealing with shop e-mails, but the last e-mail that was forwarded to me to deal with from the general e-mail was well over a week old.

Depending on what your question was they will have to get confirmation from someone about that matter too, and that adds to response time.

thanks.  i sent it on 31-07 and follow up on 03-08 but initial one was 31-07

On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 8:59 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

Is this the refund question you mentioned in the main feedback topic? That would definitely fall under "need confirmation".

hi   yes it is in regards to a refund.    I will wait a bit longer, however, would have been nice to even to get an acknowledgement to my now 2 e-mails to advise received and being looked at.

Westwick, thats not the case, it's most likely that SM are over the top busy with wrapping up London and having 3 shows over the 4 weeks after LFCC. Either they haven't gotten to your emails yet or they haven't managed to get through to SM.

Were you using the same email you're registered on here with? QS will most likely pass on your details to have it looked into. :smile:

15 hours ago, westwickproductions@hotmail.com said:

yeah me to, I emailed on 28/7/17 chased 4/8/17 and again 11/08/2017, seems showmasters are more than happy to take my money but cant show me the common decency of responding to my request,

Well as long as your e-mails are in the same jolly tone as your post, I'm sure they'll have bumped you straight to the top of the pile.

If this is also about Pamela Anderson: I have been chasing this, but there's still ongoing discussions.

Unfortunately Fixing such things after the Events does take some time. The store usually won't reply "we're working on it", but will get back to you once there is a final solution.

Sorry guys, once more this got out of hand and I have to close. Considering the majority of us are adults here it should really be possible to voice complaints without insulting everyone living on the planet,

I have been told everyone who enquired about refunds to the store e-mail received a reply.

• Like 1