Jessica Henwick Appreciation Thread

I couldnt agree more, walked up to her at her table, which didnt have a line for whatever reason, and she was soooo happy and smilely. Talked to her about The Defenders and she was so informative about what her role would be without giving too much away. Great person, hopefully if and when she comes back I will certainly be getting a photo. :D

• Like 1

She is definitely one of the nicest guests I met. I met her in 2015 to get a Game of thrones autograph and we had a chat about filming in Spain. This autograph is still my favourite as she wrote a short story ^^.

This year, I decided to meet her again as I am collecting the Poe Dameron comics and her character, Jessika Pava, is in the comics, and I wanted a couple of them signed. She greeted me with "Hello, I love your hair!" which was really sweet. One of the comics was a cover with a drawing of her character (by Lee Townsend) and she was really impressed by it. She told me she hoped I will enjoy The Last Jedi. 

She was really funny in the photo shoot as well, with her iron. I liked that she asked everyone if we wanted the iron or no. 

A great meet :-)

Met her at last year's LFCC, she was lovely, we joked over the fact we had both been glitter bombed by Carrie Fisher. How little we'd know what would happen months later sadly...

Edited by Mayhem