Post Con Blues

Getting up at 3:15am for a 3 hour train journey to spend a day in a boiling building in a permanent crowd of tens of thousands of other people to spend half my time queuing to spend money I'm not sure I could justify spending?

Damn, I was glad for it to be over!

:whistling:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, tompain100 said:

Getting up at 3:15am for a 3 hour train journey to spend a day in a boiling building in a permanent crowd of tens of thousands of other people to spend half my time queuing to spend money I'm not sure I could justify spending?

Damn, I was glad for it to be over!

:whistling:

3 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

Getting up the day before for a 30 minute bus into town, a 45 minute wait for a vile 9 hours Megabus journey. Then a few hours walk to the event.... I think it took me 12 hours to get there this year haha

We love it haha 

Yeah, Leaving three days before the event, slogging it through the Desert for two days was hard work... then doing the same on the way home carrying all my goodies was even harder.. I'm not as young as I use to be... ;)

• Like 2

On 1.9.2017 at 9:21 AM, RomeroSavini said:

Haha you joke, but there was a couple in line with me a few years ago came for the day.... from Australia.. .. just for that day at the con.... Then were flying back later in the day.....

Dedication.... and loads of cash haha

You guys were lucky you were beaten and had to eat pieces of glass as kids , I used to dream about being so lucky :P