Post Con Blues

Yep back to the real world. Did anyone see the daily mail columnist who wrote about LFCC and what a bunch of 'saddos' we are? She comes from this real world I speak of so she's one of the biggest saddos of all as well as a bore. :sleep: I need to find comic con land again! Hopefully Bournemouth at the end of the month. :clap:

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, SilvaNemesis said:

Yep back to the real world. Did anyone see the daily mail columnist who wrote about LFCC and what a bunch of 'saddos' we are? She comes from this real world I speak of so she's one of the biggest saddos of all as well as a bore. :sleep: I need to find comic con land again! Hopefully Bournemouth at the end of the month. :clap:

That article did touch a nerve here! There was a thread about it but got understandably locked as it got quite "violent".

Glad you had a good time! :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, andyfilm_1 said:

That article did touch a nerve here! There was a thread about it but got understandably locked as it got quite "violent".

Glad you had a good time! :)

Oh okay, sorry, I didn't see that either, I don't sit here with my eyes closed although it may sound like it. My response on the dm web page to it is under the name Craig Matt. I couldn't not. ;) 

Yes thanks, it was fantastic to finally meet Pam. Hoping to see Mark Rolston, Jenette Goldstein and Colette Hiller in Bournemouth! :) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SilvaNemesis said:

To me she's the "poor man's Katie Hopkins".

Actually feel a bit sorry for her.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AllRedDan said:

I have gone from post con blues to post con flu :(

me too... well not flu but I feel really crap but we are in middle of decorationg and I really want it finished.. so hope dont feel too bad this weekend but i have almost zero energy just now so i doubt i will be doing more than laying in bed or on sofa.  hope you feel better soon.

4 hours ago, Broo said:

I think I'm very lucky to be wired weirdly that I don't get post-con blues, I'm just prancing around like a sugar- and caffeine-fuelled gazelle thinking about the weekend still...

But you have a bloomin amazing avatars picture! So that memory will still be on your mind! Talk about interaction with fans :-D 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, RomeroSavini said:

But you have a bloomin amazing avatars picture! So that memory will still be on your mind! Talk about interaction with fans :-D 

Thank you!! Not gonna lie, pretty chuffed with how it turned out ;) and he was such a good sport doing that <3 happy memories totally! :D