What guests do you want to see next year?

9 minutes ago, SweetieDM said:

It was said not the say the name of the event so where is the problem in saying I did in my country? In my profile I put the name of one event and I saw we couldn't but someone removed it but let the name of the country. So explain because I m getting fed up. They other day someone laughted at me because I explained what happened with Benedict and now it is forbidden to name my country. So I think I won't go next year because it seems I m not welcome. I've always heard that my country was not loved and I don't like living in there too but I have to do with. 

And just to annoy you because it's forbidden. I live in Belgium. 

I won't come in that forum anymore. Fed up of people 

No one said you are not welcome, sweetie, you're always welcome here. All QS said is that other events cannot be discussed on here, whether it's named or not. It is one of the forum rules, as it is on all respective forum and groups, it is not being directed at you or anyone from Belgium, everyone from Belgium is welcome here. :smile:

1 hour ago, Marie-Loup said:

I agree, you need to get Pilou Asbæk to every event from now on. He was so engaging, friendly and funny. He seemed to have as much fun as we did. There are not many guests like him! 

I would like to meet actors from Narcos (Wagner Moura, Pedro Pascal, Maurice Compte, Boyd Holbrook) and Vikings (anyone, but seeing as the Danish actors attending conventions are so nice, let's get Alex Høgh Andersen ^^).

Pedro! I've wanted to meet him for so long.

Didn't he come a couple of years ago? 

• Like 1

Ozark Cast

Jason Bateman

Laura Linney

Julia Garner

Sofia Hublitz

Skylar Gaertner

----------------------------------------

Nathan Fillion

Jon Huertas

Seamus Dever

Jason Sudeikis

John Turturro

Keith Allan

Will Arnett

David Tennant

John Simm

Philip Glenister

Tommy Flanagan

Kim Coates

Ryan Hurst

Freddie Highmore

Nestor Carbonell

Vera Farmiga

Max Thieriot

Olivia Cooke

Dylan McDermot

Andrew McCarthy

Kiefer Sutherland

Jeremy Piven

Michael Emerson

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

Maisie Williams

Sean Bean

Kit Harrington

Gary Oldman

• Like 3

How about the following for a wish list: -

Movie Stars - Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana

TV - Anyone from American Gods, Gotham or Star Trek Destiny

Comics - Joss Whedon, Mark Millar

All time legend - Samuel L. Jackson

And just because he is the most entertaining person I've ever met - Brian Blessed

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The Biscuit Boy said:

How about the following for a wish list: -

Movie Stars - Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana

TV - Anyone from American Gods, Gotham or Star Trek Destiny

Comics - Joss Whedon, Mark Millar

All time legend - Samuel L. Jackson

And just because he is the most entertaining person I've ever met - Brian Blessed

I'd love to meet Pablo Schreiber from American Gods. He was so captivating as Mad Sweeney! 

• Like 1

Evangeline Lily, Matthew Fox, Jorge Garcia, Terry O'Quinn, Dominic Monaghan, Ryan Reynolds, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Julie Walters, Domnhall Gleeson, Dominic Gleeson, Amy Jo Johnston, Walter Emmanuel Jones, David Yost, Simin Pegg, Greg Grunberg, Nick Frost, Masi Oka, Hayden Panettiere, Milo Ventimigglia, Adrian Pasdar, Tom Baker, Chris Eccleston, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Peter Capaldi and, as mentioned before, Jodie Whittaker, to name but a few. lol

• Like 3