Wrong Name's Wround Up!

On 1 August 2017 at 4:49 PM, Faerie Tanith said:

Your signature says it all, really. Unfortunately I am incapable of doing this if we haven't had prior interaction!

On 1 August 2017 at 5:46 PM, wjbleming said:

Indeed. lol Well, we can count this, can we? We've got a year till the next encounter in the wild. lol :smile:

Just to say, sorry if that sounded too forward, Tanith. Hate it when I say/post things without fully thinking it. A while later began thinking it might've been pushing it a bit, sorry.

Oh, and you were saying about my username earlier, WJ are my initials, Bleming my surname, it's something I started doing with my Twitter years ago after someone I know done something similar. :smile:

3 hours ago, wjbleming said:

Just to say, sorry if that sounded too forward, Tanith. Hate it when I say/post things without fully thinking it. A while later began thinking it might've been pushing it a bit, sorry.

Oh, and you were saying about my username earlier, WJ are my initials, Bleming my surname, it's something I started doing with my Twitter years ago after someone I know done something similar. :smile:

I see. That makes a lot more sense. And no worries! Trust me, I heard far stranger things this weekend. Wrong Name knows what I mean.

1 hour ago, Spacecadet is here said:

Awww, thats so sweet thanks :rolleyes:

That's me, sugary sweet!

8 hours ago, Faerie Tanith said:

I see. That makes a lot more sense. And no worries! Trust me, I heard far stranger things this weekend. Wrong Name knows what I mean.

Yes I do, but for the benefit of everyone else, it was not me saying the weird things!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Merchwithamouthx said:

Great write up and was good to meet and chat with you in several queues lol

Thanks, you too man. It's always good to properly be able to put a face to people form the forum! Hope to see you next year.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1