Wrong Name's Wround Up!

5 minutes ago, The Pink Lady said:

This is a great write-up! It was really good to meet you and the other guys on Saturday. I might be tempted back next year, even if Bendydick Cummerbund isn't in attendance. 

We have converted you.  You will be assimilated.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Pink Lady said:

I shall always remember that it was you who did this to me, for good or ill :crying:

Lol.  I've gotten Smithy addicted to displates and have converted another victim customer for signing events.  My work here of steering people towards financial ruin is done!

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

We have converted you.  You will be assimilated.

43 minutes ago, The Pink Lady said:

I shall always remember that it was you who did this to me, for good or ill :crying:

Resistance is futile. You will become part of the collective.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Scottymotogp1 said:

Great write up, you've got me wondering what pose it was that Tom turned down doing! He was doing zany ones for the kids.....

I asked if he would give me a noogie, but he said he had to hold up the tombstone so was unable.

7 hours ago, Faerie Tanith said:

...That's a thing? :o Shocking... absolutely shocking.

Yeah, first I can't post for 2 days, then I can't 'like' anymore.  It's almost as it this forum is trying to tell me I'm on here too much or something.

Well, I usually don't do long reads but I felt I had to on this occasion. It was a joy to read! 

It was also good to actually speak to you in person after seeing you at previous con's and reading your posts on this forum. I had the pleasure of speaking to Smithy at the very end of Sunday and he talked me through the whole Balloon Tim's adventures of the con (which I had seen the whole weekend looking puzzled), It's a shame that I missed out on that fun :( lol. I also briefly met Raylenth, kinda, it was in the queue for Alexis auto on the Saturday, after getting his auto I had to rush and cut through the queue to get over to Alan's talk. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, SMD1984 said:

I also briefly met Raylenth, kinda, it was in the queue for Alexis auto on the Saturday, after getting his auto I had to rush and cut through the queue to get over to Alan's talk. 

Did we?  Lol, all I can remember was loads of standing when I was there! :lol:  That and the security guard having to constantly tell people to move on and not block up the exit trying to get photo's.  A late hello then SMD.

Just now, Raylenth said:

Did we?  Lol, all I can remember was loads of standing when I was there! :lol:  That and the security guard having to constantly tell people to move on and not block up the exit trying to get photo's.  A late hello then SMD.

Lol.

sort of. I cut through the line saying "sorry, coming through!", and I'm pretty sure you replied with "that's ok". Anyway also a late Hi.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SMD1984 said:

Well, I usually don't do long reads but I felt I had to on this occasion. It was a joy to read! 

It was also good to actually speak to you in person after seeing you at previous con's and reading your posts on this forum. I had the pleasure of speaking to Smithy at the very end of Sunday and he talked me through the whole Balloon Tim's adventures of the con (which I had seen the whole weekend looking puzzled), It's a shame that I missed out on that fun :( lol. I also briefly met Raylenth, kinda, it was in the queue for Alexis auto on the Saturday, after getting his auto I had to rush and cut through the queue to get over to Alan's talk. 

Thanks very much!

It was nice to meet you too! :laugh:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

I saw you WN all weekend.. every time I turned around you were there, Just like that movie... 'Follow that Camel' and you still didn't have any wine gums.. :o

Well Mr Camel, if you do buy a ticket to every single photoshoot across the weekend you are likely to see me at least couple of times each day! Will make a note to bring more Wine Gums next time.

8 minutes ago, whitewillow said:

Nice write-up. Was good talking to you, however briefly, on Saturday evening. Unfortunately I had a cold which left me really tired so I couldn't stay long on Saturday, but next year I will hopefully stay longer.

It was nice to see you again. Sorry I didn't chat for long, helping Pen setup for the quiz kept me busy. Hope you're feeling better.