Michael Rosenbaum appreciation thread

Michael was fantastic over the weekend! In his photoshoot on Friday morning, he was giving poses to the majority of people in the queue. Was in Tricia Helfer's queue on the Friday and he was next to her, cheering her up with a mask of the Queen and chucking small balls of paper both down the queue and at Tricia during her press interview while we were in his queue. When I approached his desk, he seen the dedication note, excitedly says my name, looks up, and remembered me from the photoshoot that morning, this being about 2, 3pm.

I'd definitely say to meet Michael if you didn't get the chance over the weekend!

• Like 2

I didn't meet him but he cracked me up when I was getting Tricia Helfers autograph talking about a time he had diahorea.  She was grossed out. Also nearly bumped into him when he was going to his photo shoot,  couldn't have been nicer.  I will definitely get an autograph and photo shoot next time he is around just for been such a funny and nice guy.

9 hours ago, Pod0509 said:

Didn't meet him myself but was in the autograph queue for Dean when he walked back to his desk and had bants with Dean! :D. Very funny moment. Seemed like a great guy.

I'd expect nothing less when Superman and Lex Luthor cross paths!

• Like 3

On 03/08/2017 at 9:49 PM, Pod0509 said:

Didn't meet him myself but was in the autograph queue for Dean when he walked back to his desk and had bants with Dean! :D. Very funny moment. Seemed like a great guy.

Oh what I wouln't have given to see that. My 2nd favourite Superman & Luthor trading banter, (Yeah Chris Reeve & Gene Hackman will always be top) Very envious of you Pod. Both are great and funny guys from my experiences of them meeting both individually.