First time going

Glasgow is a relatively compact layout. Main arena floor after you pass the first foyer area. All the stalls and stages are here. Auto's are generally done upstairs to the right dependent on guest numbers. With the line up this year I doubt VQ's will be used. But that's  not to say they won't! 

• Like 1

I've never had any problems with the VQ's. I always try to be there for the doors opening as it does get really cramped (and warm) in the hall as the day goes on. with the 9am entry I always manage to meet everyone I want without too much fuss.

Here's hoping that now the big London show is done and out the way we might get some more guests announced for Glasgow.

Edited by Matthewman
  • Like 2

Although it's a smaller event than LFCC, it feels much busier. All of the stalls are packed onto the ice-rink floor, so the crowd is very thick.

I've never had any problems at all for photo shoots and autographs. There's only ever one photo area and it's well organised. The autographs are spread around the north side of the arena and on the upper floor. There's usually plenty of space in those zones.

The talks are done on the seating areas that overlook the ice-rink, so the view of the guests is excellent. No one will be blocking your view and you'll be able to take photos.

The best bit is that the arena is attached to the shopping mall, so plenty of choice for food and drink nearby.

Edited by Xenomorph

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry guys, but we go through this every year, and a couple of times at that. It is still the same, no matter if you post in an existing Topic or you make a new one.

Discussions of the "this Event has no big guests" type will be hidden, no exceptions to that rule.