What did you get signed?

3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

1 question please Barty.  As lovely as they are what on earth are you going to do with them?  Have you actually got a wall big enough to hang them?

My walls are big enough to hang these two (only 8 foot) the ten foot signed Khan poster and the 8-10 foot long Avengers banner signed by Stan Lee however.... ;) I like big posters!

-shrug-

• Like 2

9 hours ago, BartyJnr said:

My walls are big enough to hang these two (only 8 foot) the ten foot signed Khan poster and the 8-10 foot long Avengers banner signed by Stan Lee however.... ;) I like big posters!

-shrug-

Great too if you cant be bothered to re decorate or strip the wall paper!

• Like 1

On ‎02‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 0:50 PM, reedierules89 said:

Image may contain: 5 peopleImage may contain: 2 people, textImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 2 peopleNo automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.Image may contain: 1 personNo automatic alt text available.Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, textImage may contain: 4 people, textImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 7 peopleNo automatic alt text available.

That Alien poster is fantastic,never seen that before,i've always been put off getting something from Alien signed due to most of the poster artwork being a bit plain and uninspiring,i may need to look around more.Thanks for posting! 

• Like 3

On ‎01‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 6:09 PM, Larsy said:

Fn817LY.jpg

Very,very nice,that Chainsaw poster is gorgeous,and the Halloween and Hellraiser,Friday The 13th one's too,i really struggled finding something from those films that was a bit different,but nice(and affordable)

I ended up just getting some reproduction posters for them :sad:(U.S one sheet for Hellbound,U.S one sheet for Friday The 13th and the U.K quad for Texas Chainsaw)

That more generic art you have gone for is a good choice(especially with film series with many volumes and potential signatures),as your not restricted to any one of the series,i was going to bring my Crystal Lake Memories book to be signed(which I already have a lot of the Jason's at the beginning of)but decided I didn't really want it covered in signatures from beginning to end,plus it's heavy to keep taking around:P 

I  already have a U.K quad of the first Hellraiser with many signatures on,so I shyed away from getting a Hellbound one and having to try all over again to get a lot of the same signatures.:P

I'm a bit sad that I only got a signed photo when I met Gunnar,now that I have a repro poster which Tobe has signed(especially with a few of the other cast members doing cons at the moment) but oh well.

One other film I'd really really like to have something special of is An American Werewolf In London,love that film,just got one signed photo for that film so far(David Naughton),but there's a reasonable chance that quite a few of the cast could do appearance's still(and John Landis) 

You've made some great choice's there my friend,that's some fantastic artwork you got signed,you should be immensely proud:thumbup:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spengler said:

Great too if you cant be bothered to re decorate or strip the wall paper!

Slowly convincing Mam that having them up in the dining room with Perspex covers is a fantastic idea....  

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Captain_Kronos said:

That Alien poster is fantastic,never seen that before,i've always been put off getting something from Alien signed due to most of the poster artwork being a bit plain and uninspiring,i may need to look around more.Thanks for posting! 

hi there yeah it took me ages to find it because of that reason, i felt like the artist b taylor really captured her fear and its a really unique poster of alien in the sense its just ripley, hes really good he does other cult movies too http://candykiller.bigcartel.com/

if your interested :)

5 hours ago, reedierules89 said:

hi there yeah it took me ages to find it because of that reason, i felt like the artist b taylor really captured her fear and its a really unique poster of alien in the sense its just ripley, hes really good he does other cult movies too http://candykiller.bigcartel.com/

Very interested,thanks very much for that i'll bookmark that site,some fantastic posters on there,i think I like virtually every single one:o funny that I recently mentioned American Werewolf being something I'd like to get a nice poster of,i tried bidding on a UK quad the other day,but they just go for so much money now,i had to bow out.he has a really nice one there.

It looks like he's in the U.S right? did you just order one? did you get any VAT charges or anything when it arrived? anything over £15 value would be liable to get Royal Mail admin charge(£8) and VAT put on,that could bump the price up a bit.

10 hours ago, reedierules89 said:

Nevermind,sorry just noticed that he's in the UK in the site help section,threw me seeing the prices in dollars:P

I got mostly 8x10s from the tables, but I do have a couple of items you guys might like.

Kevin Smith signed my copy of this book: https://www.amazon.com/Clerks-Chasing-Amy-Two-Screenplays/dp/0786882638 As you can see, it's a copy that has seen some use - it has a lot of sentimental value for me (among other things, I had a fight with my girlfriend over it). Out of all the stuff of his I own, this one is the most special to me, so that is what I chose for him to sign.

20621057_10213180098088252_1086674518003

With two main protagonists (three if Tom hadn't cancelled, sob sob ) and two regulars, this year's LFCC seemed like a very good time to start an Iron Fist poster. With help of a couple friends, we found a cool cast shot, photoshopped in the rest of the characters, and printed it on very nice paper. I hope I can get the rest of them someday, but even if it stays just with this four, it was a very cool and fun project. Worth it just for Wai Ching Ho's reaction alone!

20626548_10213180130209055_5287511912305

Edited by MarioVl
Update image links
  • Like 3