Salvaging those Pamela photos...

Not sure if this will help some folks, but hope it will. No one was more disappointed than I at the Pamela photos, she was my dream guest who I've wanted to meet for such a long time. (Yes I know you've heard this bit)... anyway, I decided last minute to chance a Saturday photoshoot with her in case it was better than the Friday one. I knew if I saw Saturday's pics and they were better, I'd kick myself. They might have been ever so slightly better, but not much. Anyway the lighting was at her request so we can't do or say much about it. I didn't ask for a refund because I didn't know if my photos would be taken off me, and I would rather keep them as a memento of the day and meeting Pam.

So with that in mind, I set about having a bit of a fiddle with the brightness when I had scanned Saturday's in. I also removed the lines from under her eyes that the dreadful lighting gave her, as well as the glow from her forehead and a little on her cheek. So this is what I finally came up with... hopefully the digital versions will allow for a better image than what I managed to achieve.

If there's anyone who's not sure how to alter their photos, I'm happy to help anyone who would like it, I don't make the assumption that we can all edit photos on the PC and alter their brightness/contrast and tones, but I've used Paint Shop Pro 8 to alter the brightness and contrast and tone the brightness down a bit and Adobe Photoshop for removing lines, facial glowing and blemishes.... so here's what I've come up with for now:

pams.jpg

I'm thinking probably the third one down is the best of the bunch as 4 looks a tad too colour flat.

2 minutes ago, Stassy said:

I agree, the third one down is best.

It was nice to meet you at the show too, I spoke to you about the Pamela photos on the Saturday.

Ahh I wondered who you were on here, it was really nice to meet you too and chat. There was a gentleman who was in a queue who said he'd seen me on the forum and we were also discussing Pamela's photo-shoot but I'm not sure who he is on here either!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, SilvaNemesis said:

Ahh I wondered who you were on here, it was really nice to meet you too and chat. There was a gentleman who was in a queue who said he'd seen me on the forum and we were also discussing Pamela's photo-shoot but I'm not sure who he is on here either!

Yeah I look nothing like a minion! Glad you got your photos sorted in the end.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, homerj said:

Its a shame that some people were given refunds but not others.

is this true?

and they can easily buy the jpeg later too, £40 saved, ffs.

Pamela was one of my dream guests too, spent a fortune on her, very upset with the quality of the "professional" photos, surely more could have been done to appease pamela and give us better quality photos, im also hoping the Jpegs look slightly better

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SilvaNemesis said:

That'd be me sir ;-)

• Like 1