Natalie Dormer Appreciation :)

• 1 month later...
On 8/8/2017 at 6:59 PM, MVronsky78 said:

I have also snapped up a ticket for Venus In Fur in November.  I normally go to the West End a few times a year anyway but after meeting Natalie this was a no brainer!  She gave it a good enough plug in her talk...

Seeing Venus In Fur in October.  Really looking forward to it! :smile:

• 1 month later...
On 10/15/2017 at 1:56 PM, ChloeLou said:

Saw Venus In Fur yesterday for the matinee.  Absolutely fantastic!  Astonishing performances! :D

I saw it Friday evening. I booked a seat on the third row so I wasn't right at the front. The stage was extended so it turned out I was right at the front. The show ended with Natalie looming directly over me, dressed...interestingly. That was an experience. 

On 10/16/2017 at 3:44 PM, natedammit said:

I saw it Friday evening. I booked a seat on the third row so I wasn't right at the front. The stage was extended so it turned out I was right at the front. The show ended with Natalie looming directly over me, dressed...interestingly. That was an experience. 

I was near the front, too, so I was about the fifth row from the front.  It was a great view.  Being that close to the stage was an amazing experience!  Got to meet Natalie again after the play which was lovely! :smile:

Edited by ChloeLou

13 hours ago, ChloeLou said:

I was rear the front, too, so I was about the fifth row from the front.  It was a great view.  Being that close to the stage was an amazing experience!  Got to meet Natalie again after the play which was lovely! :smile:

I couldn't stick around afterwards as I had to pop over to Leicester Square Theatre to watch Katsura Sunshine perform some Rakugo. As you do.