Pilou Asbaek Appreciation Thread

Did anyone else meet Pilou this weekend?

Couldn't be more surprised - one of the loveliest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting!

Got his auto on Sat and photo later on, he was hilarious in his photoshoot! Got the photographer and crew laughing including the rest of us.

ADCDRow.jpg

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, GoldenGrego said:

He's one that's standing out now that i'm back home. I felt like I knew him. We were talking for ages about Eurovision  :band:

That's awesome!

While I was getting my auto he saw my Mads diamond pass and we ended up talking about him. He was freaking out over how amazing he is and that he'd just met him! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Briscoefilms said:

The best guest I have ever met. Friendly, laughing and joking with everyone, telling stories. During my photo session, I asked if we could go "a bit Euron" and he happily obliged. Made my weekend!

IMG_9298.jpg

This is great! :lol:

Just now, RomeroSavini said:

His actions and language during the evening with Game of Thrones was hilarious! He stole the stage, said some unbelievable things (insanely funny and inappropriate) And boom hahaha

Seeing him in action is spectacular :-D so expressive!

I wish I'd gone to the GoT talk! Seems I missed a great one. :(

Definitely one of the best guests we met all weekend. Seeing him in the GOT talk made me go meet him and I didn't regret it at all. He was so funny, kept apologising for some of the (hilarious) things he said in the talk. He is even got up and took a photo with my wife and her Kraken tattoo despite the "no photos" sign. Would happily meet him every time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lokinestro said:

That's awesome!

While I was getting my auto he saw my Mads diamond pass and we ended up talking about him. He was freaking out over how amazing he is and that he'd just met him! 

Haha that's crazy! He never once lost his enthusiasm too :3

• Like 1

Definitely my favourite guest of the weekend (and that's saying something, given that I met some lovely ones this time round).  Very chatty: actually managed to talk to him at the auto desk (usually I can't manage much beyond, "Hello!  Thanks/nice to meet you!  Bye!").  He was doing some hilarious poses during the shoots on Sunday (various Euron-inspired expressions, among others), although when I got up to him and said, "Hello, little Philip!" [he'd told me the translation of his name the day before], he returned my greeting and hugged me for the shoot, which was totally unexpected and rather awesome.  Heehee.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, CosmicAvatar said:

Definitely my favourite guest of the weekend (and that's saying something, given that I met some lovely ones this time round).  Very chatty: actually managed to talk to him at the auto desk (usually I can't manage much beyond, "Hello!  Thanks/nice to meet you!  Bye!").  He was doing some hilarious poses during the shoots on Sunday (various Euron-inspired expressions, among others), although when I got up to him and said, "Hello, little Philip!" [he'd told me the translation of his name the day before], he returned my greeting and hugged me for the shoot, which was totally unexpected and rather awesome.  Heehee.

What a sweetie!

67WFTCa.jpg

I like that he signed off my photo as 'Euron G'. He said ending it in G sounded cool. :lol:

• Like 3

I left it too late to buy a photo yesterday (was so annoyed with myself!) and decided to get an autograph last minute, just before the queue was closed. Before I got to the front of the queue Pilou was requested to stop chatting so much so he could get to the talk on time (wish I'd gone to it!) but he was still chatty and really lovely and what a smile! Ended my con on a high. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lokinestro said:

Very handsome! One of the crew members in his Saturday shoot leaned over to me and said "he's very attractive isn't he". Did make me chuckle! 

Hahaha that was me. Must admit I was a little taken with him. 

• Like 2