Sarah Douglas Appreciation

I got her auto yesterday and she was so nice.  seemed really happy to be there and meet everyone asking questions/commenting on peoples cos play and outfits etc.

then today at her photo shoot which was held up as guest prior to her was late she said to the photographer she wasnt going to be rushed and she will be saying hi to everyo etc.   why should her fans lose out due to someone else being late.   loved that...she rocks.   she greeted me warmly and asked my name and thanked me for coming by name after photo was taken and my photo is brilliant.   amazing and lovely woman   :)

Edited by HeartDT
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, unkown error said:

yup she was very hands on with me on Friday, got hold off me put her arm around me and smiled for the photo, very friendly.:D

ahaha yes she is wrapped around me in my photo.  i love it.    she wasn't long in letting photographer know she wasnt gonna be rushed thats for sure. lol

Edited by HeartDT

Her auto queue was incredibly slow on Saturday.  Mainly because she is very chatty!  I really enjoyed meeting her; we talked a little bit about her relationship with Jane Badler (in V) as I love her as Pamela in that as well as her role in Superman II, and she remembered me in the photoshoot (always nice), although she blew my mind a bit when she referred to Terence Stamp as "Terry".  Well, of course he is.  But I have to adjust.  It may take a while.

1 minute ago, CosmicAvatar said:

Her auto queue was incredibly slow on Saturday.  Mainly because she is very chatty!  I really enjoyed meeting her; we talked a little bit about her relationship with Jane Badler (in V) as I love her as Pamela in that as well as her role in Superman II, and she remembered me in the photoshoot (always nice), although she blew my mind a bit when she referred to Terence Stamp as "Terry".  Well, of course he is.  But I have to adjust.  It may take a while.

Yes we did wait a bit to get her auto but was worth it and i thought she did nice balance between giving people her time and getting through autos :)    lovely lovely woman

Fantastic woman, really chatty and loved that I asked  if I could kneel before her in the photo, and she said "you can anything you like love" :)  who wants to worship Zod anyway, Ursa was the strong one, and she was I my opinion (although a couple were close) the very top of my photoshoots on Sunday :)

• Like 1

We were chatting about male and female blackbirds of all things, with nature and wildlife being a mutual interest we have in common and talk about sometimes. I can't emphasize enough just how genuinely lovely and down to earth Sarah is, and it was so nice to catch up with her again. :smile: