Best London film and comic-con yet!

Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed all 6 I've been too, but often they don't get off to a great start due to the shambles queuing and then the crush of getting in. This years set up was fantastic! Going though security and then queuing up inside before being let through bit by bit was a stroke of genius. We were about half way in the queue, but once the doors opened at 9 we were in within ten minutes, and had all of our virtual queue tickets by half past, which meant we could relax a bit.

It also meant I managed to see every one I wanted (Emily Kinney, The Phelps twins, Zoe Wanamaker and Sean Biggerstaff), and got to have a leisurely walk around the stalls and go out for lunch.

Well played Showmaster...well played!

• Like 2

got to say i went friday and saturday with gold pass, had no trouble getting in got all the vq's i wanted made all my photos got all the autos, including benedict, and had a good wander around the vendors, if there was 1 minor and i mean minor problem it was having photo A+B+C+D so close it was packed around there on saturday.

But besides that had a fantastic time, role on next year and big thanks and well done to the helpers all were amazing, even the one i asked where Alyson Hannigan was signing and he did not have a clue only to find her myself 3 rows down

personally i have loved all the ones i have gone to.... all have given special moments that wont forget.    have they all been perfect?   no, but i guess its kinda to be expected when dealing with so many people etc.    my favourites from this year has been my terence stamp photo I freaking LOVE it and alan tudyk auto he had a great interaction with me and my husband.

Between myself and my husband we had 10 photo shoots and got through them all pretty easily. Over half of them were in the afternoon in photo area A and B. A few issues with not hearing the staff and batches not being called properly but we both got our photos without problems. I felt the crew were under a lot of stress and pressure during the afternoon but felt they handled it really well! We throughally enjoyed our day and got some amazing photos, thankyou Showmasters for another great event!  

Tbh I preferred last year when the photo areas were more spread out!

It also hasn't affected me (much) but no staff been calling photo shoots in batch order number.  It's diamond, gold then a free for all for everyone which is ridiculous.  Staff haven't been as patient this year either, I've seen a few snap at people. 

But apart from that the guests Have been amazing which is my main reason for being here so I'm a happy lad. 

Was my first LFCC, and although there were a few little niggles on the day (Saturday) I had a fantastic time, got everything done that I wanted to do (bar one auto, but I didn't really expect to get it anyway).

I'll definitely attend again in future! 

This was my first LFCC and I had so much fun! It was a bit chaotic and stressful and my friend and I didn't really know where everything was and how everything worked, but we figured it out eventually and had a great time and met all the guests we wanted to meet! :) We definitely want to come back next year. 

Terence Stamp turned up, so for me it was magnificent just on that basis. A few organisational issues but I don't think you can ever completely resolve them with an event as complicated as this, where there are so many variables and things that can go wrong.

At the end of the day, the guests make the event for me and if there is someone there you really like, you get to meet them and they turn out to genuinely appreciate your interest, then it all feels very worthwhile.

It has been a great LFCC! Well done SM! Roll on next year!

Had a great fri and sat at the event. Met and spoke to many nice people! Great set up!!!!! Showmasters must b credited for that. Miner issues but nothing  that cnt b worked on in future events. Staff where great!!! Esp the lady at vqs for terance stamp. As i only stayed extra day to get photo with terance but due to flying back to glasgow that wasnt possible, i explained and showed flight ticket and was allowed in queue which gave me the chance to meet him and have qwick chat. Also friend i met took photo of us chatting which was good enough for me. So well done and thank you again showmasters for putting on a great show. You ll always have my support .;)

Likewise! It was my first and I had a lot of fun and met some great people.  I went by myself and ended up meeting the people around me in every queue and everyone was so nice and interested in each other's experience.  It made for a lot of fun and less annoying to be standing in queues for so long.  Thanks all!

Def one of the best LFCCs I've been too:

Pros

- Hiring the whole building made the experience much better than expected. Space to move!

- All the guests I met were lovely: Johnathan Rhys Davies, Michael Madsen, Dean Cain, Pamela Anderson, Ian McDiarmind and, especially, Kevin Smith who gave me a big hug!

- The Photo Booths being closer together really helped with overlaps!

Cons (no pun intended)

- The main stage area should have been closed off a bit more to restrict passers by from looking in. There were quite a few people watching Cumberbatch's talk from outside which is not fair to us who paid £26 for the privilege!

- More crew needed to control the queues outside the booths.  Very intimidating for one person to manage the large crowds!

- There were quite a few plain clothed crew members this year. You could only tell by their lanyard! 

However, I am glad SM are learning from previous events and are adapting and getting better each year.

Thank you for a great show! :)

Edited by andyfilm_1