Superman Double Shot - Terence Stamp and Sarah Douglas

• Showmasters Admin
This will be taking place at 11:45am today (Sat) in photo shoot B (in place of the cancelled Superman group shot).

This will be £70, to be paid in cash or show vouchers at photo shoot area B upon entry. First come first served!

This is NOT available on the online shop or at the sales desk.

I was in that area about 40 mins before this was scheduled and the crew in that area didnt kniw anything about it.   the crew guy was speaking to another couple who were asking about the group shoot and he said he didnt know.   i excused myself into the convo explaining it was cancelled (the group) and showed the crew member this.  He then took my phone so he could shout it out to the few other people who had walked up re the group shoot and thanked me for letting him see this.    I even got told I should be crew by a few people in the area i helped while he was distracted sorting that out lol

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, carlosvanvegas said:

So this alternative bi-photo, got posted on Twitter got posted here in the forum's, but not emailed to those who actually purchased the Superman group photo?

:blink:

There is no way to do a mass e-mail unless logged in the main system, which is only accessible from the office.

Plus this was not a mandatory switch.

Shame people missed out but with last minute cancellstions and as QS says staff out of office not a great deal more could be done.    its why I like to check the forum every now and then when having a water break etc while at the con as its good for keep up to date with any changes.  not wasy to always check I kniw but every now and then is enough :)

As the group Superman shoot was cancelled I was told by another guest about the duo shoot I checked with a crew member & was told ask first think Saturday am at the help desk which I did I was told by the info desk I have heard nothing about a duo shoot!!.  it was announced at the photo booth itself half an hr before it took place only people actually standing there at the time got to hear about it 

It was unfortunate that people missed this shoot but I saw the announcement on here and on twitter so I was straight there and I'm very pleased with my photo I was the one with the kneel before Zod sign for anyone else in the queue. People are saying they didn't know about it but if they didn't know the original shoot was cancelled they would of turned up as this was in the same place at the same time and would of had time to get the cash from a cash machine etc as the guy next to me did just that. I suppose Showmasters could of made a venue announcement at the same time as the post on here as they did about the John Cleese photoshoot which you could here everywhere.

Amazing show as ever. I know everyone will be busy recovering and wrapping things up but i was wondering whatwill happen with the cancelled superman group shoot refunds?  I know tjis will take time but i ask as i have already got a refund for a cancelled king/morgan shoot from yesterday and the ticjet has vanished from my eventbrite tickets, but the superman group is still there and was cancelled days before.

Again thanks for a great show

This shoot was the reason i went to England in the first place.  :-( My first Comicon.  Thanks to Dean Cain and Sarah Douglas it turned out OK. The Terrence Stamp q was a total mess on Saturday, did not get an auto, had VQ 256.  Hope the refund will turn up soon

On 31 July 2017 at 7:27 AM, andeedee said:

It was unfortunate that people missed this shoot but I saw the announcement on here and on twitter

In saying that, I could've been easy to miss out. I was barely on here and Twitter over the weekend (I'm still catching up with the unread posts on here! :lol:) I wasn't bothered about getting one at the time, but the only reason I knew of it was the crew saying to someone who approached them when I was queueing outside photo area B, so can understand. :smile:

On Monday, July 31, 2017 at 0:25 AM, Drewrufus said:

As the group Superman shoot was cancelled I was told by another guest about the duo shoot I checked with a crew member & was told ask first think Saturday am at the help desk which I did I was told by the info desk I have heard nothing about a duo shoot!!.  it was announced at the photo booth itself half an hr before it took place only people actually standing there at the time got to hear about it 

Yeah the guy crewing the area read the announcement out from my phone.  i told him about it when anothwr couple came up to ask about group.    it was all last minute and with staff being out of office and at con jard to do much more than announce here n twotter as QS said.