Pamela Anderson

I'm probably crazy but I'm trying again today in the hope that the photographer hadn't set the light up properly. I know if I see Saturday pics and they're better than Fridays I'll be gutted so this is my last chance.

13 hours ago, BenJones90 said:

They were pretty terrible. It won't let me post mine to show you. We both look like we are stood directly next to the Sun.

Everyone was complaining around the printer but nobody would accept it.

You can't upload directly to the forum I am afraid.

The crew at the photoshoot are the wrong people to speak to. I posted before, this setting was done at the guest's request. They can't do anything about it.

10 hours ago, rocket7772003 said:

Surely the photographer could underexpose on the camera to compensate? I'm sure they're not cheap cameras so should have the option... 

I do know from Dortmund that the photographer has fiddled around doing as much as he could.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bobbyknobler said:

If the earlier poster is telling the truth about a refund, then everyone should surely get one.

I argued the point in the line BEFORE my pic was taken as I had seen people leaving with their awful prints. I got the 'this is all down to Pammy" which is fair enough - but I was only there today and no chance of a second attempt over the weekend.

I did message yesterday and while I received a response that this setting was at Pamela's request I did not receive a response to my other message about someone having received a refund and was this a general offer, sorry.

My photo from today came out ok. I knew what I was going into after reading about yesterday and yes the photo with Pamela is lighter than the standard SM picture but it wasn't that bad. I was even fortunate to get a retake as the flash took me by surprise and the original photo looked awful.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, LSM said:

My photo from today came out ok. I knew what I was going into after reading about yesterday and yes the photo with Pamela is lighter than the standard SM picture but it wasn't that bad. I was even fortunate to get a retake as the flash took me by surprise and the original photo looked awful.

Good to know

7 hours ago, Double86 said:

She was hardly there TBH 

kept disapearing for long periods and turned up late

i found her quite rude and totally uninterested in being there

she won't sign nude or topless pics

I found her polite , she was even puzzled by the double sided poster I brought along (she was not pictured on the other side)

Edited by 007 spells Bond

1 minute ago, 007 spells Bond said:

I found her polite , she was even puzzled by the double sided poster I brought along (she was not pictured on the other side)

did you have a diamond ticket or VQ , did you have a long wait?? im going tomorrow so need to be prepared hahaha

8 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I did message yesterday and while I received a response that this setting was at Pamela's request I did not receive a response to my other message about someone having received a refund and was this a general offer, sorry.

Thanks for the reply - if you hear any more, would be good to know. Feels a bit poor that we (as customers) were led into this with no prior warning. If nothing else, it is another thing the SM team have to factor in when sorting out talent contracts and warn/inform well in advance.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bobbyknobler said:

Thanks for the reply - if you hear any more, would be good to know. Feels a bit poor that we (as customers) were led into this with no prior warning. If nothing else, it is another thing the SM team have to factor in when sorting out talent contracts and warn/inform well in advance.

If there had been a warning I am sure it would have been posted. Personally I don't think something like this can be put into a contract, at least not into a contract that everyone would sign that easy. ;)

I said in a prior post, I am aware of some complaints after Dortmund. But I wasn't at that show and no one posted any of the offensive photos online, in fact the ones I saw were pretty nice. I wasn't going to scare anyone for no reason with that background. I will probably have to reconsider that next time.

• Like 1

I've seen a lot of mixed reactions to Pam but my experience from yesterday was very pleasant. She signed my VIP figure, Barb Wire DVD cover and a personalised signature on a Baywatch 8x10. I said it was lovely to meet her to which she replied it's lovely to meet you too. She said she thought her action figure looked more like Jenny McCarthy (which I don't think it does.) I told her what I wanted to say which is that she is actually the person who initially inspired me to go vegetarian and she responded well to that and seemed pleased. I'm so glad we came yesterday as we were told she was running late today. The photos looked washed out, but I didn't ask for a refund because I thought if I did that, they may ask for the pictures back and I don't want to lose those, in case she decides perhaps that she doesn't want Showmasters to publish the digital copies on their site for us to buy for example. But I may be overthinking things there.

2 minutes ago, SilvaNemesis said:

I've seen a lot of mixed reactions to Pam but my experience from yesterday was very pleasant. She signed my VIP figure, Barb Wire DVD cover and a personalised signature on a Baywatch 8x10. I said it was lovely to meet her to which she replied it's lovely to meet you too. She said she thought her action figure looked more like Jenny McCarthy (which I don't think it does.) I told her what I wanted to say which is that she is actually the person who initially inspired me to go vegetarian and she responded well to that and seemed pleased. I'm so glad we came yesterday as we were told she was running late today. The photos looked washed out, but I didn't ask for a refund because I thought if I did that, they may ask for the pictures back and I don't want to lose those, in case she decides perhaps that she doesn't want Showmasters to publish the digital copies on their site for us to buy for example. But I may be overthinking things there.

I am glad you had a pleasant experience. Did she comment on your VIP figure? I remember you posting a picture in her announcement thread.

• Like 1

Had a pleasant experience with her at photo ops, very friendly lady but found the actual photo very disappointing, I know this was probably a demand on her end for the lighting etc, but the exposure was way too high and I look like a huge ball of light wearing glasses. Didn't both going back to requeue as I knew I would probably end up with a similar result.