Pamela Anderson

2 minutes ago, S.H.R.E.K said:

Let's see some of the photos?

If anybody has time to post them up tonight, as I was going to book A photo tomorrow.

changed my profile photo back to show the shoot my husband had today... and photo looks worse for real

• Like 1

1 minute ago, S.H.R.E.K said:

Ha ha oh Jesus- is that just so it favours her skin to make her look younger?

not sure.. i thought so but heard rumours the specific lighting is for medic reasons.. but cant confirm that.

Pamelas photos were a joke, So over exposed, You look like a ghost... and at her request. SM the photos are not up to standard, In fact a disgrace. Sorry SM, you really need to sort the photos out... I took mine back and got a refund. I had no questions asked, which means lots of people were complaining....  :no:

1 minute ago, Spacecadet is here said:

Pamelas photos were a joke, So over exposed, You look like a ghost... and at her request. SM the photos are not up to standard, In fact a disgrace. Sorry SM, you really need to sort the photos out... I took mine back and got a refund. I had no questions asked, which means lots of people were complaining....  :no:

where did you go to?   i will take my husbands tomorrow and ask for refund. 

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

This was one of the things on the "issues that came up on the forum" list I have sent to the crew. I will post when I have an update.

thanks QS.... lots of people complained at the time but told lighting.... not fair if some have had refunds and not others.  i am at event all weekend so once you have response i will be at event if needed to see anyone necessary :)

25 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

This was one of the things on the "issues that came up on the forum" list I have sent to the crew. I will post when I have an update.

Will you post update here on make seperate post?  thanks again for your endless patience with all these qu4estions.

2 hours ago, robmoriarty said:

Picture of a picture always comes out lighter. Check online version when they're up.

I just wanted to say that I do agree with this. I had an issue with a photo once that came out that overexposed that I was given a reshoot the next day. When the JPEG went up it wasn't the best photo I had taken in my life, but it didn't look nearly as bad as the printout.

My photo with Pamela is so bright you can barely tell I had a black and white checked shirt on!

Obviously I would prefer a re-shoot tomorrow or sunday (as I'm there all 3-days), however, if this is the lighting which she has requested, in which case SM can't change it, then I would like a refund. My photo, like many others I suspect, really isn't worth £45, and had I been warned of this in advance I would not have bought one.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CelticRob said:

but still, that ring light was giving customers bad blowout on nearly every shot.

Playing devils advocate , does Pamela Anderson actually know how these are coming out? If she specifically requested a ring light , then i assume the photographer knows how to use one ? Is it a ring light(continuous light) or a ring flash?

• Like 1

If the earlier poster is telling the truth about a refund, then everyone should surely get one.

I argued the point in the line BEFORE my pic was taken as I had seen people leaving with their awful prints. I got the 'this is all down to Pammy" which is fair enough - but I was only there today and no chance of a second attempt over the weekend.