Pamela Anderson

Lovely lady but sorry I think everyone who had their photos today will agree that they are not up to Showmasters usual quality standard.

I will be getting in touch about this.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
renaming because it's become a general topic

my husband got his and it is very bright making it washed out.  apparently many complained about this at the time but as above mentioned the lighting was down to pamelas request.   my husband said a few had to get theres redone as so bright causing them or pamela to blink.

it was a very washed out/bright pic

QS many brought this up but its lighting requested by pamela nit a SM issue.

I must be honest I was very disappointed with the extreme brightness of the photos, considering she was my dream guest. 

I was going to investigate the possibility of buying another photo shoot tomorrow but if she has requested it to be that light I will be wasting my time. I'll just have to scan the photos and see what I can do with them.

17 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

If you are still there please go to the Organisers Booth and raise the issue there.

Hi QS please see my comment above.  its due to lighting at request of Pamela not really a SM issue :)

She had a special flash which I thought was quite funny (although the poor girl manning the queue was going blind). I can definitely understand people being bothered, but I think it adds a nice story to the photo (because I think we can all work out why she requested this).

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jedicouncil said:

is anybody able to post their photos please?  I'm interested to see what they are like as on the fence about booking a shoot with her on Sunday and this might help make my mind up

I will try get a way to upload my husbands ine on here.    if it was me I wouldnt have been lwaving with a pic of that standard but he is more agreeable than I am.

2 hours ago, HeartDT said:

Hi QS please see my comment above.  its due to lighting at request of Pamela not really a SM issue :)

That wasn't clear from the original post, so thank you for the explanation. I brought up the Organisers Booth cause for another photo shoot that caused some complaints here no one seemed to have gone to the Organisers Booth to raise the issue.

Unfortunately I wouldn't count on tomorrow's shoot being different. As some of you know Pamela attended Comic Con Dortmund before and some people brought up the very same issue there. So this really seems to be a personal request of hers and she is sticking to it.

3 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

That wasn't clear from the original post, so thank you for the explanation. I brought up the Organisers Booth cause for another photo shoot that caused some complaints here no one seemed to have gone to the Organisers Booth to raise the issue.

Unfortunately I wouldn't count on tomorrow's shoot being different. As some of you know Pamela attended Comic Con Dortmund before and some people brought up the very same issue there. So this really seems to be a personal request of hers and she is sticking to it.

you are welcome :)  

I actually thought the Dortmund photos I saw on Facebook of Pam's photo shoot were really nice, which is why I had high hopes for this one. They were light but not too light. I'll have to assign photoshop to helping me with this one. 

5 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

only way i could let you guys see is by changing my profile pic to the photo of my husband and pamela... doesnt even actually due justice to how bad it is tbh

Picture of a picture always comes out lighter. Check online version when they're up.

2 minutes ago, robmoriarty said:

Picture of a picture always comes out lighter. Check online version when they're up.

someone wanted to see now as they were considering photo op so thats why I did it.   and its actually made it look better than what the actual pic is lol

6 minutes ago, mr mulder said:

Wow I may ask for a refund! That's real bad bro, the person taking them should say something! I hope someone high up has a chat with her and this is sorted! I never thought it was going to be that bad. I bet SM get loads of agro over this too 

Yeah  i was having a break while he was having this shoot.  one of the only ones where we both werent having photos and when he came back and showed me I wasnt happy but he said others had brought it up and was advised not much can do if its lighting she has requested/needed.  not really SM fault if thats the case.

• Like 1